Metal Storm logo
The Current Situation In The Middle-East

10.11.2006 - 22:01
DLMokoma
Account deleted
I wasn't sure about posting this.. But I'm really willing to see other people's opinions in this situation than just my schoolmates.

Here's something to discuss:
- What kind of action should different big nations and unions (UN, USA, EU, etc.) actually take in the different situations that are happening over there?
- On who's side are you? Israel's or Palestine's? Why?
- What should be done on Iran? How could we be sure of the true intentions of Iran's nuclear plans?
- What do you think about Iraq's current situation? Was Saddams death penalty justified?
- How non-religious would you consider the different conflicts?
- Would you consider peace in the Middle-East as a realistic dream?

Please, discuss. Oh, and remember, no spamming, no stupidity what so ever. State your opinions calmly and try to be an adult.
11.11.2006 - 10:10
Lorien
Account deleted
Just to say, the Middle East is going to be the cradle of world's destruction
That's how it looks for me
30.11.2006 - 23:00
Konrad
Mormon Storm
I'll take a stab at some of those questions:

I'm not on Israel or Palestine's side. It takes two sides to start a war, and there are always two sides to every story. To put it simply, these people all need to grow up and stop acting like children. Have you ever given a child a gun? Things could get pretty ugly if you do...and the guns are there.

Iran is far from having Nuclear Weapons. If other countries can have nuclear energy, why can't Iran? Then again, they're saying they want Israel destroyed. Man, if they weren't so fucking stupid maybe they wouldn't get harassed about [trying to produce] nuclear energy.

Iraq's situation, sadly, would be better off with Saddam in power. He at least kept the country in order albeit out of fear, but anything is better than what we have now. The biggest mistake made by Bush and Company, other than going in there in the first place, was not letting all of Saddam's troops defect to the US. They actually offered to do this, but somebody up on high thought it was a bad idea...now everyone is fucked. Iraq shouldn't even be a country to begin with, it was formed by the British combining totally separate groups of people. What we have now is the result...and Yes, Saddam's penalty was obviously justified. I don't believe in the death penalty personally, but I'm not too upset about his verdict.

Religion actually plays little part in the conflicts, IMO. There is a hatred here that goes way back...maybe religion is used as the excuse at times, but if all groups were athiest it still wouldn't help much. The fact that some Muslim extremists think killing yourself takes you directly to heaven, however, does pose somewhat of a problem.

Current status of the middle east: People becoming less and less educated, and more and more filled with propaghanda from both sides. Is peace a possibility, sure...anything is possible. It's not very probable though. I put my money on the end of the world to come before any kind of REAL peace in the middle east. By real peace, I don't mean just Christians and Muslims getting along...I mean EVERYONE getting along.
----
Brujerizmo!
01.12.2006 - 00:28
Konrad
Mormon Storm
I'm going to transfer a Bas2 Quote real quick...since we were getting on this topic in another thread:

Bas2 - "The muslims are getting really jealous of course, their land is worthless and the land "the isrealites took from them" (i wont debate if this is correct or not, im only stating their opinions) is really great and prosperous! so they get envious of those "goddamn jews who have everything we dont because they took it from us."

Ok but there is one thing you are missing. The land of Israel is prosperous, but my point was that it would not be so prosperous if it was controlled by the Palestinians. They do more to hurt the land then to help the land. So, they are complaining the Jews have this prosperous piece of land, but with out the Jews it would not be so prosperous. Ironic.
----
Brujerizmo!
01.12.2006 - 16:19
Suicide Bug
Account deleted
Written by Konrad on 30.11.2006 at 23:00

To put it simply, these people all need to grow up and stop acting like children. Have you ever given a child a gun? Things could get pretty ugly if you do...and the guns are there.

You have no idea how ridicolously pretentious you sound here. Obviously you can't even imagine how difficoult it is to deal with situations like this. You can't just put down the guns and pretend nothing ever happened. Have you ever been personally involved in a conflict, one that caused harm to you or your dear ones? I guess not, or else you wouldn't produce in such displays of superficial conceit.
01.12.2006 - 17:40
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Written by Guest on 01.12.2006 at 16:19

Written by Konrad on 30.11.2006 at 23:00

To put it simply, these people all need to grow up and stop acting like children. Have you ever given a child a gun? Things could get pretty ugly if you do...and the guns are there.

You have no idea how ridicolously pretentious you sound here. Obviously you can't even imagine how difficoult it is to deal with situations like this. You can't just put down the guns and pretend nothing ever happened. Have you ever been personally involved in a conflict, one that caused harm to you or your dear ones? I guess not, or else you wouldn't produce in such displays of superficial conceit.

Well I'm sorry if you think I sound pretentious with that statement. I can't imagine how difficult the situation is for the people living in the Middle East, because I don't live there. I'm also not going to talk about personal conflicts that have affected me or my family, because I don't need to prove anything to you. I do, however, try my best to be a forgiving person. I also think a large portion of people involved in this specific conflict are very forgiving. The small percentage of radicals, combined with politicians and greedy government bastards, are the ones causing all of the problems. Maybe if they tried to practice forgiveness, instead of fighting for a cause that started before they were born, they wouldn't have so much hatred and emptiness in their hearts. I guess, by your means, it's not possible though, is it? Again, I am not a conceited person and I don't want to give that impression, but it is very childish the way SOME of these people behave...or...maybe I'm just an asshole? Maybe you're just an asshole? Maybe were both assholes.
----
Brujerizmo!
02.12.2006 - 04:53
Geist
*EDIT* For some reason half of my post got deleted, anyway....

I have to say the current situation in the Middle-East is pretty messed up, but the current situation of the world is even worse.

Handing children guns is always a bad idea. How can you ever say exposing YOUNG kids to violence & weapons is just whether it be here in the states like on TV, or in the Middle-East in an actual war. I find it ridiculous. Those are children, its extremely easy to brainwash'em & have them not even know what the hell they're fighting for. So I have to disagree that Konrad's comment was "ridicolously pretentious".

It isnt just the Middle-East's form of Gov't. training though, its every form of Gov't. training. 90% of people in war's dont even know what the hell they're fighting for. The Army's method is this: Recruit, Break you down, & build you back up in their image: A ruthless killing machine. But aslong as there are big money making Oil Corporations, & everything else, there will always be war.

Well, now to drop in my 2-cents on the questions:

Honestly I dont know what big Nations should do about that situation. I dont think there is much to do, things have gotten pretty outta control, I think its already beyond repair.

Israel & Palestine: I think both country's are wrong. I believe both are hypocrites. that is a war thats been going on forever now, & it isnt over a piece of land, ask yourself what interest they'd have in it anyway.

I dont think we should be worrying about iran, I think we should focus on north Korea. They have the largest army in the world & biggest supply of nuclear weapons that can sure blow us all to hell.

I think Iraq's situation is pretty much out of anyones control now. I think that Saddam's death penalty isnt all that just. I think he should be tortured just like he tortured. That goes for every other tyrant, Chavez, Castro, etc. etc.

To be honest, none of the conflicts are religious, they're all about one thing: Money.

I would not consider peace in the Middle-East a realistic dream now, or ever. Since the beginning of time there's always been conflict & turmoil there. The only peace on the world there will ever be is when we're not on it.
03.12.2006 - 05:18
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Great post. I would like to attempt to correct one thing and say that I'm pretty sure the military of China far supercedes that of North Korea...but the CIA factbook website online isn't working so I don't have any proof. Once it starts functioning properly, I'll post the number of militia men fit for service for both North Korea and China. Per-Capita, North Korea definitely leads the world...and are a much bigger threat than Iraq.
----
Brujerizmo!
03.12.2006 - 08:57
Geist
Thanks. Im not too sure about China's military, but I do know they have the best example of a Communist Gov't. to date. I totally agree North korea is a much bigger threat than Iraq, I think everyone should focus on that. I also think that before we ever started on Iraq we should've finished off Bin Laden first, he's still on the loose & he's the one that attacked us. Then things wouldve probably gone smoother in iraq.
10.12.2006 - 22:06
Bas
Retired Staff
elite
Written by Konrad on 01.12.2006 at 00:28

Ok but there is one thing you are missing. The land of Israel is prosperous, but my point was that it would not be so prosperous if it was controlled by the Palestinians. They do more to hurt the land then to help the land. So, they are complaining the Jews have this prosperous piece of land, but with out the Jews it would not be so prosperous. Ironic.

sorry didnt see this earlier..

i know that it's thanks to the jews that their country is doing well, but i think racism blinds most muslims to this fact
(of course i'm only sharing my own thoughts here, its very possible that it really isnt like this) i think the muslims which are such racists often dont even think that far but think very limited "thats the land they took and thats the only good land"

of course not all muslims think that limited, but i'm convinced that's how a lot of them see it and also what the propoganda of many groups contains
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
10.12.2006 - 23:02
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Most Definitely. It's just a shame that the kind-hearted intelligent Muslims have to face the negative stereotype. I guess that's how life is most everywhere though.
----
Brujerizmo!
20.02.2007 - 01:55
Devolution
They won't take any action espacially USA. They are happy about the conflict in the fucked up middle east. Have you ever heared of (Constructive Chaos)? This is the new principle.The fucked up face woman and the shame on the whole black race Ms. Condaliza Rice talked about this principle based on the ancient principle ( if you Spread them you control them). If there is an action , or an alternative action well this action should have been taken along time ago.There is no alternative action. Maybe i'm pestimstic (you think) but when you live in the middle east you will reach a point of hatred towards the whole world and the human race.
UN?UN? What is UN? There is no UN. ,there is only US , when palestinians wanted a cease of fire in the Jenin issue through this UN you are talking about , one of the politicians dog faced John Bolton raised his hand saying NO!!!!! no cease of fire. there was hundred of people dying in jenin and the red crescent couldn't get into the city because Israel didn't let them.John Bolton said NO to the dicesion, he said let Israel do what ever it wants to do with palestinian because it has the right to defend itself.
What the UN had done through the war against Iraq , Afganestan and Lebanon.
Lebanon was completly destroyed and the UN did nothing.

I said it before , everytime i talk to someone about this whole issue he says that i'm brainwashed, well everytime I say :no i'm not brainwashed but oneday i asked myself if i'm brainwashed or not after a very long thinking I said to myself no i'm not brainwashed when i see what israel do everyday with palestinians , and what did to Lebanon. I say NO i hate Israel for every action it takes. And maybe you say i'm a victim of propoganda i say no ,you are the victim.

In the period of Infadet Al Aqsa ( @ Hellrazer which made up because Mr Sharon went to the alaqsa mosque and got into it with his dirty shoes) , I sat infront the T.V. Every morning and from many channels BBC , Al Jazeera , CNN etc.... i counted the victims of both sides In the first month of the intefadat al aqsa 2000 palestinians were killed and 40 Israelian were killed . I counted them by myself and i was sure that i'm not a victim of propganda this time.
I will tell you why you are a victim of propagnda.In American News TVs and BCC headlines you can read or lestin ( The Palestinian Terrorists attack and kill many Israelis and Israel react)

Have you ever heared of Israeli nuclear weapons?
Have you ever known what happened in the meeting in Camp Daved Between Yaser Arafat and Ihod Barak?

Well absoulutly i'm on the side of the weak and the victim and you know who is the victim in my oponion.

Iran can't have Nuclear power because it has crule intentions. Okay, then why you consider that Israel (which has one of the biggest nuclear weapons list in the middle east ) has clean intentions about those weapons.

All Iran wants to have is nuclear technology so they can improve their economics and industry but don't forget that Iran is a conservative and very strong country in this time
so think what would happen if they had that technology.They will be one of the strongest countries in the world and that's what US and Israel doesn't want to happen. Why ? Because US wants to have the full control over the middle east and doesn't want another soviet Union. And talking about actions UN, US and EU can't do anything if Iran wants to have nuclear weapons just like N. Korea but all Iran wants to have a national cover to show its clear and clean intentions about having this technology.

Well about Iraq what happened was happened, America destroyed Iraq and turned it into a living hell , i think that USA should Get immediatly out of Iraq , that's enough.
And we should realize a very important lesson that everywhere America goes it bringes Death , wearing the custom of a saviour or white angel.

Well about the religion. First Slayer said it very clearly:

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

It's not about religion it's about land and fortune. Religion was always an acting of politics.

Look ,Arabs or muslims say that they have to fight for god.
Jews say that they have the right to construct thier country in palestine because it's writtin in there holy book( Which i think was written by a very good politician)
Bush had a call from jesus to save the world from saddam and Najadi.

This is rediciouls.

and about the last question No , there is nothing impossible and this will come true when we kill all the leaders in all over the world and we will be in peace.
----
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
21.05.2007 - 09:02
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Q: What kind of action should different big nations and unions (UN, USA, EU, etc.) actually take in the different situations that are happening over there?
A: I believe all what they should do is working hard and for real and stop letting the US using them as tool for personal profit.

Q: On whose side are you? Israel's or Palestine's? Why?
A: Well, i can't deny that they are both mistaken and they both have the right of the land. Palestinians are fighting under the name of saving their lands which is perfectly acceptable, on the other hand, Israeli people have the right as well to live their according to their holy book, so the problem we are facing there is the main problem all over Middle-East which is mixing religions with politics, that's just wrong.

Q: What should be done on Iran? How could we be sure of the true intentions of Iran's nuclear plans?
A: Here is the thing. Why dose America has the right to have Nuclear Plans while the other world doesn't? i know i answered by a question, but it's just the point that am talking about.

Q: What do you think about Iraq's current situation? Was Saddam's death penalty justified?
A: It's more fu*ked up than before, and about Saddam's death i can't deny that he deserved it, but don't you think the people who executed him are as bad as him? i think so.

Q: How non-religious would you consider the different conflicts?
A: Sorry, but not comment!

Q: Would you consider peace in the Middle-East as a realistic dream?
A: Peace is a word we are using nowadays for personal perpouses, the peace you are talking about won't happen upon the blood of the dead children in Palestine or any other country.
24.05.2007 - 19:39
ToCSiN
Account deleted
Written by Sunioj on 24.05.2007 at 17:39

Q3: I dont give a shit about Iran....the only the thing, really the only thing that scares me is Ahmedinejad talk of how he wants to nuke Israel...thats what scares me. Other than that I could care less about his agenda, because its common.

Q4: Saddam IMO deserved to die, maybe he shouldnt of been hung on tv as its dehumanizing but lets not forget hes responsible for abou 1,200,000 deaths among kurds, shiites, sunis and persians.

Q6: @Tocsin QFT

Well man about Q3 i don't think Iran would do such a thing, because if she dose that means a 3ed world war + a lot of Irali, Palestanin, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Egyptions and some of Suadi Arabians will be effected, Nuke is not a missle that will hit a small area, it effects a lot and if they do that would be the end of the war.

ABout Q4 ... well dude, if you want to look at it like that then what about America who used the Atomic Bomb in Japane? People there till now still suffering it's sides effects, and what about Hitler's burning to Jews? ..etc.
I'm not against his death as i said but as well i agree with you it should have been aired on TV no need for such a thing.

Q6 ... what do you mean by QFT? i didn't get it am sorry?
24.05.2007 - 22:28
ToCSiN
Account deleted
And you are totally right man ...
I agree with you in everypoint as i said
24.05.2007 - 23:40
ToCSiN
Account deleted
For sure man, an innocent soul has no right to be killed man ... there is no freakin' religion in the whole world would allow you kill an innocent soul just like that with no reason and the problem is as i said ... us as innocent unarmed people we get killed for the greed of warlords which is sucks.
Hell is a war .. .. Hell what is it for?
God damn them
28.05.2007 - 02:42
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Does anyone read the Iraqi blogs about this shit? Here's three links that I found very interesting:

blog 1 (the most famous of them, her blog was published as a book in the West and won awards)
blog 2
blog 3 (one of few strongly pro-American blogs)
29.05.2007 - 01:44
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
What kind of action should different big nations and unions (UN, USA, EU, etc.) actually take in the different situations that are happening over there?
I don't think that the big nations should become involved in the Middle East crisis at all. Since the Middle East is predominantly Islam, they will refuse to listen to any advice or accept any help from the large nations and unions, which are predominantly Christian. Instead, I think that the USA, UN, and EU should leave the Middle East alone and have them solve their problems themselves. If the large nations get involved, it will only lead to more problems.

On who's side are you? Israel's or Palestine's? Why?
Personally, I am on neither side. Jerusalem is considered holy to three different religions: Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. As a man who has no religion, I could care less for who wins over there.

What should be done on Iran? How could we be sure of the true intentions of Iran's nuclear plans?
Iran needs to prove to the world that it is actually producing nuclear energy and not nuclear weapons. If it is discovered later on that Iran has produced a nuclear weapon, it will have serious repercussions across the world. The Persians (the people of Iran), I feel, have good intentions but are heavily misunderstood by the rest of the world.

What do you think about Iraq's current situation? Was Saddam's death penalty justified?
The deposition of Saddam Hussein, in my opinion, was the most grievous mistake that America ever made. During the time when Saddam was in power, he used brute force and fear tactics to bring stability to a region that, until he came to power, was constantly at war with each other. With the death of Saddam, it left behind a massive power vortex and Iraq is now in a civil war, with America stuck right in the middle. My best recommendation is that America pulls out of Iraq and let the civil war over there take its course. If it'll be anything like the American Civil War, it will be over in a couple of years, with many more years of prejudice and discrimination towards minorities afterwards.

How non-religious would you consider the different conflicts?
The Middle East has always been an area of political instability, but the main reason for war is a resource that is lacking in the area: water. Since time in memorial, the denizens of the area have fought over water and fertile farm ground. With the arrival of Moses and the Hebrews into Canaan (modern day Israel, Syria, and Lebanon), it brought another variable into the causes of war: Judaism. The other empires in the region (Akkad, Babylonia, etc.), who were pagan, did not want the Jews in the Middle East, and waged unceasing war against them in order to make them leave. Then Christianity appeared and they said that Jerusalem belonged to them. Later came Islam, who also said that Jerusalem was theirs. With the advent of the industrial era came the valuable resource of oil, which was in great supply in the Middle East. As the demand for oil grew, people became impatient and started to fight over the oil. Today, the Middle East is the most politically unstable area in the world. Africa, the Balkans, and other areas of constant war cannot even compare with the Middle East. Overall, religion is one of the main factors for war in the Middle East, but it is not the only factor.

Would you consider peace in the Middle-East as a realistic dream?
If you place three different species of territorial animals into the same cage, they are bound to fight each other. That is the same thing that is happening in the Middle East. Christians, Jews, and Muslims are all fighting for the same territory, and it is highly doubtful that this bloodshed will cease any time in the near future.
12.07.2007 - 02:33
Mosquiller
i read half of the posts and my opinion :
the problem in middle east (and thats not the only problem) is the "Islamic Republic".
no "Islamic Republic" means peace in IRAQ or at least peace and freedom in "Iran".

about a month ago i heard that US militaries found "islamic republic"-Made weapons in taliban camps and they're for sure in hands of al-qaeda too.
imagine that they have nuclear weapons... and maybe they will have it in 2015 beacuse IR will have it about that year.
IR was opposite of peace between israel and palestine from about 30 years ago and if the peace wants to raise between both of them, there will be a obstacle called "Islamic Republic" for at least not to being spoiled.
middle east had very problems from the year that "Islam" developed... and i don't understand this : why all of the religions that are called "Divine Religions" developed from Middle-east ?!
maybe the reason is that all of the great nations grown in this area (approximately) and each one wants to weaken the others by it and arabia had a genius man (Mohammad) indeed !!!
i think north korea is not a danger since it has faced a very hard prohibition. they have nuclear weapons and cant do anything with it and the west can't do anything either.
the main problem is "Islamic Republic" as i said and dont name it iran, please. the IR is separate from iranain people. IR can be destroyed just by military attack.
----
Written by Konrad on 10.12.2009 at 22:41

Hey, if you put your mind to something, you can accomplish it...just don't give up.
12.07.2007 - 12:02
Black Winter
Everybody listen to what we have here, Omid from Iran says come and destroy Iran,it will just take a military attack..
Omid from Iran says that Iran helps AlQaeda, obviously Omid doesn't watch the news, or he would know that AlQaeda says Iranians are not muslims, and that AlQaeda in Iraq is destroying the most holy places for the Shites.
Omid from Iran posted pictures about a woman who he claims was attacked because she doesn't wear veil, we can't defend people who do that, but in the 1st picture it seems like the cop in questionning the woman about the problem, so i assume that some other guys did that to her.and as it looks, people are in panic. I CAN'T DEFEND THE ISLAMIC GOUVERNEMENT COZ I AM AGAINST IT , BUT I ADVICE DoOIViETAL TO CONTROL HIS ANGER, IT IS BLINDING HIM.
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
12.07.2007 - 15:31
Mosquiller
Written by Black Winter on 12.07.2007 at 12:02

Everybody listen to what we have here, Omid from Iran says come and destroy Iran,it will just take a military attack..
Omid from Iran says that Iran helps AlQaeda, obviously Omid doesn't watch the news, or he would know that AlQaeda says Iranians are not muslims, and that AlQaeda in Iraq is destroying the most holy places for the Shites.
Omid from Iran posted pictures about a woman who he claims was attacked because she doesn't wear veil, we can't defend people who do that, but in the 1st picture it seems like the cop in questionning the woman about the problem, so i assume that some other guys did that to her.and as it looks, people are in panic. I CAN'T DEFEND THE ISLAMIC GOUVERNEMENT COZ I AM AGAINST IT , BUT I ADVICE DoOIViETAL TO CONTROL HIS ANGER, IT IS BLINDING HIM.

what are you saying ? you don't know anything because you dont live in middle-east.
here, every one know the cruelty of the regime. the cop is questioning about the problem, huh ?!
these piX and other pics like this are famous here. first the policewoman tries to hold 3 or four of those womans into police car by using force, the woman prevents and then the policeman knock to her face; it was followed by people's interposing and then a taxi comes and moves them away... .
they also punish boys for short sleeves, bright color T-shirts, long hairs & ... .
i'm one of the arrested guys for long hairs. they took me to police station and croped my hairs.
no matter if you want to lie to yourself and the others. i love my country and i wanted it to be free.
i'm angry, but you're angrier and you make me to be more...
dowload this and watch who says right : http://files.myopera.com/myimmortal/files/mobareze_babad_hejabi.3gp

and then watch this : http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=6g3qmj4
i'm not sure that it happend in iran or iraq, but i heard that it is for immorality.

if you Want more, call me
----

Hey, if you put your mind to something, you can accomplish it...just don't give up.
12.07.2007 - 15:49
Sunioj
Written by Mosquiller on 12.07.2007 at 15:31

Written by Black Winter on 12.07.2007 at 12:02

what are saying ? you don't know anything because you dont live in middle-east.
here, every one know the cruelty of the regime. the cop is questioning about the problem, huh ?!
these piX and other pics like this are famous here. first the policewoman tries to hold 3 or four of those womans into police car by using force, the woman prevents and then the policeman knock to her face; it was followed by people's interposing and then a taxi comes and moves them away... .
they also punish boys for short sleeves, bright color T-shirts, long hairs & ... .
i'm one of the arrested guys for long hairs. they took me to police station and croped my hairs.
no matter if you want to lie to yourself and the others. i love my country and i wanted it to be free.
i'm angry, but you're angrier and you make me to be more...
dowload this and watch who says right : http://files.myopera.com/myimmortal/files/mobareze_babad_hejabi.3gp

and then watch this : http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=6g3qmj4
i'm not sure that it happend in iran or iraq, but i heard that it is for immorality.

if you Want more, call me

I dont know too much about how citizens are treated in Iran...I heard that if you say anything bad about the govt. or criticize their actions you can be kicked out of College or university...is that true? Not to mention, I heard that inflation is pretty high there...whatever the case may be, good luck with what you are living with. This is alittle differrent, but this story reminds me of something that happenned in my town...

This guy from another village brushed this girls shoulder on the sidewalk while he was walking near the centre. Her brother saw this as well as his gang, they beat the shit out of him but he managed to run alittle...he took refuge in a store and the store owner locked it so no one can hurt him anymore. 20 minutes pass....theres like a few hundred people either watching or trying to break down the thick iron doors to kill this guy.

And Im talking about brothers, cousins, fathers, grandpas, and little kids just having the time of their life watching their elders. Then the Israeli Border Police came to his rescue, they shot tear gas into the crowd but the funny thing is they shot a tear gas grenade right into the shop as they were getting him out...Poor guy, he sufferred all that bullshit because of mistaken obscenity..and its those sort of situations that just make me puke.
12.07.2007 - 16:15
Mosquiller
Written by Sunioj on 12.07.2007 at 15:49

I dont know too much about how citizens are treated in Iran...I heard that if you say anything bad about the govt. or criticize their actions you can be kicked out of College or university...is that true? Not to mention, I heard that inflation is pretty high there...whatever the case may be, good luck with what you are living with. This is alittle differrent, but this story reminds me of something that happenned in my town...

This guy from another village brushed this girls shoulder on the sidewalk while he was walking near the centre. Her brother saw this as well as his gang, they beat the shit out of him but he managed to run alittle...he took refuge in a store and the store owner locked it so no one can hurt him anymore. 20 minutes pass....theres like a few hundred people either watching or trying to break down the thick iron doors to kill this guy.

And Im talking about brothers, cousins, fathers, grandpas, and little kids just having the time of their life watching their elders. Then the Israeli Border Police came to his rescue, they shot tear gas into the crowd but the funny thing is they shot a tear gas grenade right into the shop as they were getting him out...Poor guy, he sufferred all that bullshit because of mistaken obscenity..and its those sort of situations that just make me puke.

ohhh... what a story
----------------------------------
if we protest, their action will be with more violence; persecution, execution,... .
and yeah, inflation is too high in such a manner that almost there is no family that can buy a house...
if you get on a bus, you see that everyone are talking about the problems; cussing regime, protesting, ... . they say what have we done ( Revolution ) !? hail to shaah, may his soul rest in peace... .
----

12.07.2007 - 18:49
Black Winter
I don't know if you love your country when you say :

Written by Mosquiller on 12.07.2007 at 02:33

please. the IR is separate from iranain people. IR can be destroyed just by military attack.

I don't know if i am angrier if i prove some points that you say wrong, you cover the lies by the truth, i did not argue that the system in iran is bad, but i made comments about what you said, like"iran helps alqaeda", what a fuckin ignorance !! or Iran is the key of the problem in the middle-east !! do some history man before you talk, the problem started even before the revolution in Iran.

I don't like it either when you mock Muhammad over and over again, Muhammad had long hair,to his shoulders, just to know, mr arrasted fo long hair.

clearing historic logical facts is called anger, man take a look at all your posts since you came here, now i always try to be patient, but people like you with no reason no logic really piss me off.
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
12.07.2007 - 19:47
Mosquiller
Written by Black Winter on 12.07.2007 at 18:49

please. the IR is separate from iranain people. IR can be destroyed just by military attack.

I don't know if i am angrier if i prove some points that you say wrong, you cover the lies by the truth, i did not argue that the system in iran is bad, but i made comments about what you said, like"iran helps alqaeda", what a fuckin ignorance !! or Iran is the key of the problem in the middle-east !! do some history man before you talk, the problem started even before the revolution in Iran.

I don't like it either when you mock Muhammad over and over again, Muhammad had long hair,to his shoulders, just to know, mr arrasted fo long hair.

clearing historic logical facts is called anger, man take a look at all your posts since you came here, now i always try to be patient, but people like you with no reason no logic really piss me off.

i didnt say iran helps alqaeda; i said "IR" helps it. doesnt it ?! dont you know that ? if i said iran, that was because i'm typing fast. the whole of my writings say that i mean "IR" and i've typed it many times.
i said "IR" is of the main problems (not the only problem).
i didnt say that there was no problem before the revolution; my purpose was that the problems becomed many more.
@ this part i thought that you're joking: I don't like it either when you mock Muhammad over and over again, Muhammad had long hair,to his shoulders, just to know, mr arrasted fo long hair.
^ i mocked muhammad ?! when ?! i just talked about his genius. @ what time i talked about his long hairs ?
i mentioned MY long hairs ( and MY croped long hairs ) and connected it to "IR"; not muhammad.
would you stop this nonsenses ?
everytime i post anything, you reply it with offensive talking.
we're just discussing, understood ?
he..he, what's your opinion about those clips ? who said truth about those pix ? dont give your opinion about what you do not know anything about it.
----

12.07.2007 - 20:29
Black Winter
@DoOIViETAL:

what is IR? Infra Red? it's Islamic Republic, as i know, Iran is the only Islamic Republic. don't fuckin lie about it it's still written," AlQaeda will get nukes when Iran does.."

you earlier said "shitty Islam",didn't you? you said' genius Muhammad'? and it looks like sarcasm,or maybe u mean he is really genius??coz if u do tell me.

i know you said that you got arrested for long hair, and i mentionned that it has nothing to do with Islam, bacause its messenger did had long hair.
DID I DEFEND the IR SO YOU SHOW ME THOSE CLIPS,

what's wrong with you? i say you are angry you tell me i am angier... i say your posts are offensive,you say mine are offensive...i say you don't make sense,you say i don't make sense.!!!!!! what is it a littles boys game?????
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
12.07.2007 - 20:40
Mosquiller
" AlQaeda will get nukes when Iran does.." yes i said thats true.
better to continue this by personal messages.
----

12.07.2007 - 21:04
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by Black Winter on 12.07.2007 at 18:49

WTF? IRAN is one of the oldest countries in the world ... with the great cultcure ... when in urope people were killing echother in IRAN wisdom was the kingdom. IRAN was the place of education, invents and so on ...
but motherfuckers (ARABS) attacked to iran and brought Islam there. they learned how to fight from iranians. and how to live ... i am talking about you fathers ... from the day that Islam came to iran, this countrey is becoming weak and weaker ... now is the weakest one.
and today IR is the puppet in the hands of superpower countries. like US, UK.
helping motherfuckers (ARABS). fighting with humanity in IRAN. but how it is related to US. i tell you
US needs a countery to make middle-east dangeroius. if here will be safe. there is no need to US .. and no US means no benefits for US. so US hired IR to make here not safe. helping alqaede, lebenan and other terrorists. Syra buys fighting aeroplains from Russia, and iran pay the money for it. however me and omid are in iran and see what da fuck is happening in iran. poverty. violence.
and goverment is talking about ISLAM, GOD, MUHAMMAD.
yeah, alqaede call iran that are not muslim.....
allways iranians helped arabs in all history, but arabs was unfaithfull ...
my fathers tought your fathers to not eat alligators. how to live in peace, not to fight.
my fathers tought your fathers not to masturbate all the time. you know?
what is disturbing me is ARABS. and what is disturbing more is that MY GOVERMENT HELPS ARABS ...
ARABS are the scars in the face of humanity ... so i deny them
and now the problem of middle-east is IR and ARABS (ALL ARABS. just some arabs in EGYPT are human. no more human between ARABS)
13.07.2007 - 01:09
Black Winter
Ok, what's next, you are gonna come out of the screen and punch me??
----

T u n i s i a F r e e !
13.07.2007 - 12:22
Mosquiller
Written by Black Winter on 13.07.2007 at 01:09

Ok, what's next, you are gonna come out of the screen and punch me??

we're not fighting; we're discussing.
this is FORUM, not court of justice !
good luck
----