Metal Storm logo
Chaos Inception

09.06.2012 - 19:34
transearth

These guys have their album "The Abrogation" out now. If you are into Hate Eternal, Nile, Angelcorpse, Behemoth, Origin, Krisiun you won't be disappointed with this release. The band consists of former or present members from Fleshtized, Monstrosity and Spinecast.

Listen to three new songs from bandcamp here: http://lavadome.bandcamp.com/album/the-abrogation

Sorry for this shameless plug. Hope you enjoy these tracks anyway.
~Jan/Lavadome.org
09.06.2012 - 23:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Will definitely listen to this later.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.06.2012 - 00:20
The Turbanator

I heard this one few weeks back (it was up in the 2012 Recommendation thread) and it's mental!! Love it.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
10.06.2012 - 13:54
transearth

Hey Troy, hope you will like it. Hope you are doing fine.
It's great you've already heard about the band/album, it's always good to know the word keeps rolling. Any small band and label needs this.
Cheers,
Jan
11.06.2012 - 03:04
Misfit74

Been meaning to listen to this. Will probably do it tonight.
11.06.2012 - 06:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by transearth on 10.06.2012 at 13:54
Cheers,
Jan

Well hopefully a review on my part will give this a little more attention! All's good on my end - hopefully you're doing well and your work with the label isn't going unnoticed.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.06.2012 - 23:02
transearth

Thanks guys for all the feedback!

Written by Troy Killjoy on 11.06.2012 at 06:10

All's good on my end - hopefully you're doing well and your work with the label isn't going unnoticed.

Good to hear you are doing well. All is fine here too, although I would like to spent more time biking than sitting in front of the PC screen, but someone has to get it done Whatever, if The Abrogation will be cited as one of the death metal's best or top albums one day, I will be happy whatever happens to the label. Hope it doesn't sound too cocky, it's not meant to be like that. : /