Date: 07.06.2012

8.5 | 6 votes

Comments

Comments: 4   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 133 users
10.06.2012 - 19:16
Promonex
Cathemeral
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
10.06.2012 - 22:56
AndMetalForAll
kual21
Vegan Black Metal Chef videos always brings us great entertainment, very funny video!! hehehe
----
greets,
kual21
11.06.2012 - 00:08
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Irritable Ted on 10.06.2012 at 20:32

Why do veggies make food sound or look like meat?

Veggie burgers, veggie sausages and Tofurky. If they hate meat so much make it look or sound like something else. Or just eat meat.

Because it was integrated into people's minds that all dishes are preferably meat-wise. It's all in the shape of the dish and since majortiy of people take it by default that meat is incorporated in everything, you have to state it's meat-free by putting the ''veggie/vegetarian'' in front of the main word.

Sausage

Sausage isn't a meat dish per se, because the word itself does not imply that. But since the majority of food consumers see it as a meat dish, it has to be stated explicitly if it is vegetarian.

Clear enough?

Or just stop watching Vegan black metal chef.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
05.07.2012 - 12:44
Big-Al

Theis guy's awesome.
----

I drink moosepiss

Hits total: 4449 | This month: 7