Metal Storm logo
Tesseract - Searching For New Vocalist Again

British progressive metallers TesseracT have parted ways with vocalist Elliot Coleman and are singerless once again. The band posted the following statement on their website: "Sadly, our good buddy Elliot has decided to leave team Tesseract. We'd like to thank Elliot for everything he has done for us. We have loved having him be a part of this beast. He introduced us to a completely different side of our sound, as well the delights of Pho! Things we will always be grateful for."

"So, as well as continuing to write and record album 2, we are also on the hunt for that special (shpecial) person to be the new full-time Tesseract vocalist."

A video statement from Elliot can be viewed below.

Source: tesseractband.co.uk
Band profile: TesseracT
Posted: 13.06.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 81 users
13.06.2012 - 15:26
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
These vocalist changes are really hurting them... While Tesseract is really more about the riffs/song structures etc. than the vocals, a good vocalist is what put them above so many other djent bands out there in the past.
13.06.2012 - 15:30
Promonex
Cathemeral
Thank goodness! Perspective was terrible, with that whiny bitch behind the mic!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
13.06.2012 - 15:52
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Too bad, this guy had a really unique voice, I was looking forward to hear his vocals on a "normal" Tesseract release.
13.06.2012 - 17:36
Lit.
Account deleted
These guys are turning into the Anthrax of progressive metal.
13.06.2012 - 20:47
Snake? Snaaaake!
Account deleted
Hire me.
13.06.2012 - 21:21
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This is really bad. All these constant changes, new EPs with the vocalist and for what? You need to be stable to focus on making good music.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.06.2012 - 05:25
SelfXPlanetOrE

And with that, all the fucks given about Tesseract have become extinct.
14.06.2012 - 07:26
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Written by Guest on 13.06.2012 at 20:47

Hire me.

Screw this guy, hire ME.
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
16.06.2012 - 11:29
qlacs
"The Quaker"
One thing: LOL.
----
23.06.2012 - 21:08
Panterica

Kinda glad that Elliot isn't in the band cause I didn't like his singing, but it's bad for the band to have their line-up changed constantly. I hope the next singer will be a good fit.
----
Li'ed - Prog-Metal from Jerusalem
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7aZWDrAAvDSLMaSmDSE8zA
https://www.facebook.com/LiedBandMusic
http://lied-band.bandcamp.com/

Hits total: 3311 | This month: 4