Metal Storm logo
Tarja - To Release First Live Album/DVD In August

Tarja, also known as the former Nightwish singer, has just announced the release of her first solo live album and DVD. Titled Act I, it will be released on August 24th across the globe in the formats CD, DVD and Blu-ray via earMUSIC, the German branch of the rock-Edel Group.

Two concerts were recorded in March at Teatro El Círculo, Rosario, Argentina. Each of the two concerts include the original tracklist with solo tracks, Nightwish classics as well as some cover versions, such as Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom Of The Opera" and Gary Moore's "Over The Hills And Far Away". You can also expect plenty of extras - video and photo material.

Apart from this release, Tarja is already working on her next solo studio album and Act I already features two brand new tracks. "Into The Sun", the lead single for the live album, will be released on August 24th.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tarja
Posted: 14.06.2012 by Armin

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 137 users
14.06.2012 - 21:42
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I wonder when the Fap jokes will start?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
14.06.2012 - 21:44
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by Boxcar Willy on 14.06.2012 at 21:42

Come on, she is not fap material anymore.
15.06.2012 - 00:04
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Written by Unhealer on 14.06.2012 at 21:44

Come on, she is not fap material anymore.

I wasn't aware that she ever was.
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
15.06.2012 - 00:09
Tristus Scriptor
Rancid Reviewer
You guys are a bit...um...welll...I don't get it. I don't wanna degrade Tarja by calling her FAP material, but even my faithful wife thinks she's quite irresistible. So, needless to say- I get away with my personal obsession with this goddess. *wipes sweat from brow* (fanboy, I know...)
15.06.2012 - 01:29
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Written by Tristus Scriptor on 15.06.2012 at 00:09

You guys are a bit...um...welll...I don't get it. I don't wanna degrade Tarja by calling her FAP material, but even my faithful wife thinks she's quite irresistible. So, needless to say- I get away with my personal obsession with this goddess. *wipes sweat from brow* (fanboy, I know...)

Someone should get this guy a blow-up doll.
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
15.06.2012 - 02:20
Tristus Scriptor
Rancid Reviewer
Written by ?apleee on 15.06.2012 at 01:29

Written by Tristus Scriptor on 15.06.2012 at 00:09

Someone should get this guy a blow-up doll.

Lol. I just said I'm married, Mr. Funnypants. And the gal's a nympho, so no lack of sex here. Let's keep it friendly, fellow metal brethren. I'm a regular here. (Even if I am a shameless Tarja lover.)
15.06.2012 - 02:28
?apleee
Mouthcrab
Written by Tristus Scriptor on 15.06.2012 at 02:20

(Even if I am a shameless Tarja lover.)

Now, here's your problem. She has a great voice but, attractive? To each his own, I suppose.
----

15.06.2012 - 02:35
Tristus Scriptor
Rancid Reviewer
Well, yes. To each his/her own. This you understand, my friend. (And really, I typically don't get very fanboyish.) She's just one of my absolute faves.
15.06.2012 - 05:37
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Like 10 years ago.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.06.2012 - 05:40
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.06.2012 at 05:37

Like 10 years ago.

too true
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS