04. It's Gone Too Far
05. The Burden
06. Only Pale Souvenirs
07. Last Broken Dream
08. Coma

Staff review by
Azhidahak
Rating:
WoW, WoW and WoW again. I'm sorry, but I felt like that's the only way I could express myself after hearing this album. Out of nowhere we suddenly have one of the finest epic doom metal bands and one of the best epic doom metal albums during the last couple of years.

I think it's shocking that such talented band is still unsigned, how can that be? I'm sure that if this was a black metal band then probably 50 labels had jumped over the band at once. Don't misunderstand me, I love black metal, but when I see such amazing band is still unsigned, then to me, this is another proof of how very underrated doom metal really is.

Read more ››
published 12.11.2004 | Comments (3)

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 58 users
20.06.2012 - 23:09
Unna Med

I just have read on their MySpace that they will release a new album this year...must.have.patience.
----
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
27.04.2015 - 16:42
Rating: 9
Erik M.

Very impressive album. Not epic doom, but atmospheric doom metal, at its best.

Initially I didn't like the vocals a lot, but turns out I like them a lot after all.
16.11.2015 - 16:12
Rating: 9
Joppe
Steelemeister
Been listening to this album twice and could easily go for more listens right away. Very enjoyable stuff. If there was such thing as "post-Doom" IMO this stuff would be close to that.

Written by Erik M. on 27.04.2015 at 16:42

Initially I didn't like the vocals a lot, but turns out I like them a lot after all.

Yeah, they're not very doomy vocals, but I think the vocals (both male and female) work highly in favor of this album. At some parts of the album the emotional charge of the vocals is immense, kinda like with early While Heaven Wept vocals.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 5037 | This month: 8