Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth - Mixing New Album, Line Up Eight Album Reissues

British extreme metallers Cradle Of Filth have updated that their new album has now progressed into the mixing stage, with nothing more than the choirs and female vocals to be done. The new album is expected to be released this year under the indie label Peaceville Records.

In other news, the band teamed up with End Records and Music For Nations for a string of eight reissues in July, including early reissues, some never officially released in North America, which will now be available in digipak style packaging. The details can be found below.

Reissued on July 3rd:

From The Cradle To Enslave EP (Reissue)
- 1999 EP including 2 original tracks, 2 covers, and a re-recorded track from Dusk And Her Embrace
- Cover tracks: "Death Comes Ripping" (Misfits) and "Sleepless" (Anathema)

Cruelty And The Beast (2CD Reissue)
- 1998 concept album based on the legend of Hungarian "blood countess" Elizabeth Bathory
- Special edition 5 track bonus CD

LoveCraft & Witch Hearts (2CD Reissue)
- 2-disc compilation album: first disc sampler of Music For Nations album tracks, and second disc of 13 tracks from limited and imported editions
- 2nd disc contains covers of Slayer, Iron Maiden, Massacre, and more, plus remixes and rare b-sides

PanDaemonAeon DVD (Reissue)
- DVD including 2 versions of the band's first promo video for "From the Cradle to Enslave"
- Also includes a making-of documentary & live concert footage from the London Astoria on June 5, 1998

Midian (Reissue)
- Band's 4th studio album, released Halloween 2000 - marks introduction of Adrian Erlandsson (At The Gates, Haunted) and Martin Powell (My Dying Bride, Anathema)

Dusk And Her Embrace (Reissue)
- 2nd full-length album, introducing the varied vocal styles that have defined the band's sound
- Final track "Haunted Shores" features guest vocals by Cronos Of Venom (UK black metal pioneers)

Reissued on July 31st:

Vempire Or Dark Faerytales (Reissue)
- 1996 EP - Cradle Of Filth's first release following their debut album
- Marks the replacement of 3 band members and the introduction of backing vocalist Sarah Jezebel Deva
- First official North American release

The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh (Reissue)
- 1994 debut album from Cradle Of Filth
- First official North American release

Source: theorderofthedragon.com
Band profile: Cradle Of Filth
Posted: 21.06.2012 by Ab.Victor

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 153 users
21.06.2012 - 22:07
Warman
Erotic Stains
This I don't get. So Cruelty is the only album with new additional stuff on it? The other ones are just digipaks? Well, considering how much I love Cruelty I just might buy another copy of it. Depending on what's on it this time.

And I love how they're telling CoF fans "Hey! Buy another copy of Dusk and Her Embrace! You do know it has Cronos as guest on Haunted Shores, right?".
----
21.06.2012 - 23:50
Sepulchre
Lord Hypnos
More re-releases? great...
22.06.2012 - 01:04
Ab.Victor
عرص
Actually i think COF is done ! no more albums just a re-releases Shit
i was fan of them since the very starting until 2008 but now ! absolutely no they are just a crap
----
Stab me with hate
Enforce my fate
Pain's my belonging
To death I am longing
The death I desire
The dead I admire
See no more illusion
Just thy persecution

So finish your work
Stab me with fork
Torture with knife
End useless life
Slit all my wrists
22.06.2012 - 01:14
rogall
Account deleted
So this is that new album in 2012? Omg, so lame... I want new songs
22.06.2012 - 02:46
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Written by Guest on 22.06.2012 at 01:14

So this is that new album in 2012? Omg, so lame... I want new songs

It seems there releasing a new album on top of these re-releases, if im not mistaken.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
22.06.2012 - 05:47
sbgmetal
They should jus leave out the choirs and female vocals all together it would sound muuuuuch better in my opinion
22.06.2012 - 11:18
s_t_s
I don't care about reissues but really wonder what their next album will sound like. Darkly Venus Aversa is a good album but Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder was even better. So far I haven't been disappointed by CoF choices, even tho Thornography sounds a bit poor.
22.06.2012 - 20:16
Nergal Is God
Account deleted
Those first 5 records are still their best. Will be cool to see how they sound. I just hope Dani didn't go in and re-record the vocals as he usually does. His screams back then were way better.
23.06.2012 - 14:18
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
If the next breaking boring news of CoF would be they are disbanded, that will put heavy and cuppish smile on my face. Otherwise, I wish...

Hits total: 3272 | This month: 6