Metal Storm logo
Impending Doom - Release New Music Video

US death metallers Impending Doom have debuted a brand new music video for the single "Deceiver" via Noisecreep. The track comes off their latest output Baptized In Filth, released in March via eOne Music.

Lead singer Brook Reeves talked about the band's mindset in making the "Deceiver" video: "This video is a representation of the filthiness of sin that ultimately leads to hell and that is doesn't matter if someone calls themselves a Christian with their mouth if they are not producing fruit in their lives."

"There are a lot of Christians out there who are fakes and will try and deceive you for power, money, or other lusts of the flesh especially in these last days. So it's up to genuine, real, and courageous Christians to stand up and speak truth and not compromise."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Impending Doom
Posted: 27.06.2012 by Armin

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 13 users
27.06.2012 - 22:22
machiavelli
Account deleted
I despise religion but this was so heavy and angry it was simply awesome... as much as I don't want to enable the religious nutjobs, I've always loved art inspired by "divinity"... kind of like enjoying the gothic beauty of Westminster Abbey yet knowing that the price for this art was massive amounts of death and destruction in the name of god(s).

Hits total: 2805 | This month: 3