Metal Storm logo
Poland metal pubs/venues

02.07.2012 - 13:57
forthou

Maybe any people from Poland could help by providing some king of link where i could find list of metal concerts and pubs in Poland?
We would like to play some gigs in Poland, we are from Lithuania, we are playing now 4 years now and we never have done any concerts in other counties and we don't have any contacts as such so if anyone could provide with some it would be great.
02.07.2012 - 15:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.07.2012 - 20:47
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by forthou on 02.07.2012 at 13:57

Maybe any people from Poland could help by providing some king of link where i could find list of metal concerts and pubs in Poland?
We would like to play some gigs in Poland, we are from Lithuania, we are playing now 4 years now and we never have done any concerts in other counties and we don't have any contacts as such so if anyone could provide with some it would be great.

we have a feature for that - here are the metal locations we show for Poland.

there are undoubtedly more, though they just need someone in the know to submit the info.

i'll keep the thread open just in case any of our Polish users (or users who have \m/'d in Poland) have more to add.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.07.2012 - 07:57
forthou

We are mainly interested in the north side of Poland, cities like Gdansk, Elblag and Olsztyn
03.07.2012 - 08:48
Fritillaria
Account deleted
How about wroclaw ?
04.07.2012 - 23:31
forthou

We only need venues and bars in north of Poland because we don't have money to travel as far as worclaw
09.07.2012 - 13:50
forthou

So can anyone give us any legit contacts from Polish venues and bars ?