09. Wing And A Prayer
10. Suffer Not The Children
11. Voyeur
12. Mystique
13. Too Loud (For The Crowd)

Guest review by
Uirapuru
Rating:
Sometimes an album does not have to suck for earning a bad reputation; the unpleasant title of ''combo breaker'', terminating a sequence of successful attempts with its mediocrity, and therefore becoming a step backwards, is enough to fall into the pit of the hated. Possessed is one of those ''combo breakers'', but it did was released in a inopportune moment, when the foundations of Black Metal and Venom's style were already established; meaning that the sound produced, regardless the quality, was definitely outworn.

Read more ››
published 19.08.2010 | Comments (3)

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 187 users
02.07.2012 - 20:59
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
I was going to give this album a 6, but surprisingly, it gets catchy at it's ending Venom always do the same thing: More than ten tracks on the album, half of them great and the other half boring. "Powerdrive", "Burn this place to the Ground", "Suffer not the Children" and "Too loud (For the Crowd)" are amongst the best venom tracks ever, along with the instrumental "Wing and a Prayer" and the silly and funny "Voyeur". These tracks grabs the attention of the listeners, giving the album a bit high rating. The other tracks are boring or just "venom"... or even both
27.08.2012 - 02:40
JCJen7

Written by Guest on 02.07.2012 at 20:59

I was going to give this album a 6, but surprisingly, it gets catchy at it's ending Venom always do the same thing: More than ten tracks on the album, half of them great and the other half boring. "Powerdrive", "Burn this place to the Ground", "Suffer not the Children" and "Too loud (For the Crowd)" are amongst the best venom tracks ever, along with the instrumental "Wing and a Prayer" and the silly and funny "Voyeur". These tracks grabs the attention of the listeners, giving the album a bit high rating. The other tracks are boring or just "venom"... or even both

And yet, you gave it a 6.
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT
27.08.2012 - 02:46
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Written by JCJen7 on 27.08.2012 at 02:40

And yet, you gave it a 6.

I listened to this album several times after that post and I noticed that I was overrating it.

Still, it's more like a 6,5.
27.08.2012 - 02:48
JCJen7

Written by Guest on 27.08.2012 at 02:46

I listened to this album several times after that post and I noticed that I was overrating it.

Still, it's more like a 6,5.

Haha, it's all good. Just thought I'd point it out. That's about what I'd give it as well.
----
This is my sig, respect it. Please.

CHECK THESE OUT

Hits total: 7030 | This month: 27