Metal Storm logo
Korpiklaani - New Videos Online

Folk metal is on fire today. Finnish folk masters Korpiklaani have now released new video clips for the songs "Rauta" and "The Steel", with Finnish and English lyrics respectively. You can check out below the videos directed by Markku Kirves in the region of Janakkala in the south of Finland.

The songs will be featured on the band's upcoming album Manala that will be released in a 2-CD-version, including the album in both Finnish and English language, on August 3rd in Europe and August 14th in North America through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani
Posted: 02.07.2012 by Armin

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 91 users
02.07.2012 - 21:29
Stabby
Account deleted
That is a very innovative name for a metal song.

That may have been sarcasm.

But what is definitely not sarcasm is that I enjoyed this song.
02.07.2012 - 22:12
Maidenman

Rauta is AMAZING!
02.07.2012 - 22:44
blackend

Very strange... sounds good, though.
02.07.2012 - 23:15
theFIST

It"s awesome they managed to do something different, but it"s neither what i want to listen to when wanting Korpiklaani nor at any other time
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
03.07.2012 - 10:31
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Interesting to have both finnish and english versions of the album.. nice. but I still have never understood the hype behind this band and this song doest change my mind.. Ill be looking forward to the new Ensiferum instead
----
pewpew.. gotcha
10.07.2012 - 13:00
Spellsword95

Sounds good, especially Finnish version.
Only thing I don't like is vocalists' funny hat.

Hits total: 2392 | This month: 4