Metal Storm logo
Skogen - Release New Album Teaser

The official upcoming album teaser from Swedish black metallers Skogen is now available for preview below. The preview contains samples of the songs to be featured on their new third full-length album simply titled Eld, to come out via Frostscald Records. A release date is yet to be set but the band reckons the album will be released this fall.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Skogen
Posted: 04.07.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
04.07.2012 - 15:07
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Quite impressive music, sounds very Drudkh-y! I will definately save up some cash for when this comes out.
04.07.2012 - 16:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Can't judge based on the preview, but it sounds like they cut out a lot of the filler. They've always been capable of writing some great melodies... it's just a matter of seeing how this slower approach works over the course of an entire album. In any case, I'll be looking forward to reviewing this when it's released.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
04.07.2012 - 22:56
Oaken
Hipster
Fine teaser, nothing mindblowing, but I will probably listen to this when it comes out.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
05.07.2012 - 09:13
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Stoked. Svitjod was much bettter than Vittra and hopefully this is onpar or better than the last.
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 2216 | This month: 9