Metal Storm logo
Abinchova - To Start Working On New Material, Reveal More Details About Upcoming Release

UPDATE: Abinchova can now reveal that the new material that they are working on is a 7" vinyl single scheduled for release this fall. The band posted the following about the release: "The 7" vinyl single is expected to be released in fall 2012 and will be named Handgeschrieben (Handwritten). It'll be a limited hand numbered release and there will also be some extra stuff included in the package. For everyone who doesn't own a record player: don't worry! A download code for the MP3 versions of both songs will be included."

"This release is bridging the gap between Versteckte Pfade and our next album, which is scheduled for 2013. We're busy writing new songs and we hope that this record will fuel your interest for more music! As always, this record is produced and financed directly by Abinchova. Additional info on price and release date will follow soon."

Original news posted on 10.07.2012: In two weeks, Swiss melodic death/folk metal band Abinchova will enter the studio to begin working on new material. It is unclear whether this will be an album or EP but the band has already posted the artwork for their upcoming offering, which you can view below.

The band states: "In two weeks we'll be entering the sound farm Studio in Lucerne together with Anna Murphy (Eluveitie) in order to record some new songs! This is also why we'd like to present to you the cover of our next release! But we don't have a name for it yet."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Abinchova
Posted: 13.07.2012 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 22 users
10.07.2012 - 19:06
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Cool! their debut album was excellent. I think this is gonna be good!
13.07.2012 - 11:50
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
MeloDeath/Folk? Do they sound like Eluvite?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
14.07.2012 - 08:30
Symmachus

I just found out about this band by reading the Clandestine Cuts (I've been catching up on those releases recently). This looks like a band I'll need to check out.

Hits total: 2417 | This month: 6