Metal Storm logo
Anti Islamic Black Metal

Original post

Posted by The Turbanator, 13.07.2012 - 15:37
There are not many bands that have this theme in their music. Came across a few interesting one.

One is Seeds Of Iblis. Vocalist is a female :

Another one is Janaza :

and the last one is Ayat (2 members from Lebanon) :

05.01.2017 - 11:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Totenlieder on 05.01.2017 at 07:27

Written by Bad English on 31.12.2016 at 01:14

we will be acused as racists,

The last time I checked, religion and race are two totally different things. Same with hating religion and hating people.
You can hate on a religion without hating on the people who practice it. Besides, religion is religion. Its all the same.
Most people (mainly liberal cucks) don't understand that. You shit on christian religions no one cares. You shit on islam or judaism and bam, you're a racist all of a sudden.
Bullshit. Anti religion means anti religion. Even satanism.

uts true about race but todays situation are f you're white you can eb accused to be a racst even if you hate hiphop
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.01.2017 - 20:27
EloZ
Black Metal is not polite, doesn't care about scandal, is not politically correct...it was born to disrespect, to say everything, to hate everybody, to kill the idols of every religion, to shock the audience with symbols and attitude. If somebody feels offended in any of his beliefs, listen to something else. Black Metal is truly free and doesn't care about anybody. It's a music with no compromise, that spills out of itself hatred, intolerance, rage... So it is right to have anti-whatever religion black metal. Against all religions. Racism? Welcome. It is part of black metal. So nobody must be surprised and no censorship should be allowed to cancel the proposal of any kind of extreme attitude. Let's choose what music we want to listen to, antichristian, NSBM, antiislamic, antisatanistic. No one should ever judge the free choice of the others. That's the real democracy, the real social progress, what we fought for in our western civilization for centuries. Who decides what is right and what is wrong? If even listen to our favourite music is forbidden, we better go to live in an islamic country, where nothing is allowed and freedom of any kind is a mirage... I don't even understand why in my favourite heavy metal site (this one) I can't find some bands that I have in my collection as Graveland, Hate Forest, Satanic Warmaster... What are we afraid of? That somebody could say that we are racist? We can choose to be servant of the system or truly free and give speech to everybody, even the ones we dislikes... So hail Black Metal, the only one who speaks for the ones who cannot...
03.02.2017 - 08:27
Totenlieder
Quote:
I don't even understand why in my favourite heavy metal site (this one) I can't find some bands that I have in my collection as Graveland, Hate Forest, Satanic Warmaster...

I may not agree with the "No NSBM" policy either but the makers of this website can do what they want, that is a freedom as well.
----
Blut & Krieg
05.04.2017 - 19:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
19.09.2017 - 19:18
darkthrone
Written by EloZ on 29.01.2017 at 20:27

Black Metal is not polite, doesn't care about scandal, is not politically correct...it was born to disrespect, to say everything, to hate everybody, to kill the idols of every religion, to shock the audience with symbols and attitude. If somebody feels offended in any of his beliefs, listen to something else. Black Metal is truly free and doesn't care about anybody. It's a music with no compromise, that spills out of itself hatred, intolerance, rage... So it is right to have anti-whatever religion black metal. Against all religions. Racism? Welcome. It is part of black metal. So nobody must be surprised and no censorship should be allowed to cancel the proposal of any kind of extreme attitude. Let's choose what music we want to listen to, antichristian, NSBM, antiislamic, antisatanistic. No one should ever judge the free choice of the others. That's the real democracy, the real social progress, what we fought for in our western civilization for centuries. Who decides what is right and what is wrong? If even listen to our favourite music is forbidden, we better go to live in an islamic country, where nothing is allowed and freedom of any kind is a mirage... I don't even understand why in my favourite heavy metal site (this one) I can't find some bands that I have in my collection as Graveland, Hate Forest, Satanic Warmaster... What are we afraid of? That somebody could say that we are racist? We can choose to be servant of the system or truly free and give speech to everybody, even the ones we dislikes... So hail Black Metal, the only one who speaks for the ones who cannot...

well put i agree with this
11.10.2017 - 09:58
BetulaObscura
Europe culture (or Western civilization in general) and Islam are contrary.
Many would disagree but we can not mix those cultures without making a huge explosion (literally - sadly). Want an evidence? Just look what happened in Muslim ghettos in Malmo (Sweden), many town districts in England, France, Germany... Islam took control there. Sad facts...

There is too much dichotomy between Europe and Islam.

Many elements of our culture is anti-islamic. Not because we intentionally created them as contrary; not because we wanted to be violent against Islam but because Islam considered them and interpreted them as offensive.

BM is not an exception. BM is anti-islamic per se!

Hail Europe!
----
"Inspired by the future of the past"
20.05.2018 - 01:48
H3R3G3
Religion has been a tool to manipulate people and plunge them into total ignorance for millenniums. That same ignorance is the cause of the religious terrorism, crusades, zionists attacks, etc. It's time to wake up!

Ancestral Canticle from Brazil are against all religious doctrines ISLAMIC CHRISTIAN JEWISH!

Ancestral Canticle, the most odious and extreme of South America!

05.06.2019 - 16:30
I consider anti-islamic bm as the only true bm. Just imagine: these people would literally be killed if someone found out their names. This is the only protest in bm I see nowadays. Also, if to talk about Al-Namrood or Narjahanam, I deeply enjoy the syncretistic sound where typical black metal West meets Arabic East with its folk melodies.
27.07.2019 - 17:30
God comes in all colors and flavors. Why can't we all get along?
----
Drummer looking to form djent band in Modesto, CA with a bunch of alpha guys. I want to call it Knobgoblin but I'm open to suggestions.
04.03.2020 - 10:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This band

[url][https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Aktor/3540425152/url]
----

apos;'
[image]