Metal Storm logo
Cleaning cd jewel case covers.

Original post

Posted by Mad Arab666, 18.07.2012 - 15:08
Not sure what topic I was supposed to post this in so apologies if it's in the wrong topic.

Anyway I bought an album but as soon as it take price sticker off the CD get that sticky paste stuck on it. I tried to put a bit of water and clean it off with a metal scourer but its just made it worse.

Anyone know any good ways to clean off the sticky paste.
29.07.2012 - 07:36
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.07.2012 at 00:00

Written by Guib on 22.07.2012 at 19:27
Well I got a binder filled with cds I fit the booklets with the cds aswell, I can fit 300 in there along with their booklets, and I store all the other papers that were in the jewel case in there too ... lol so everything's at the same spot. I hate jewelcases it takes space, I don't know where to store those... and they are easy to break. Eventually I'll have to buy a new binder though.

Huh, well... tastes differ. I preffer to have it like that. The idea of taking everything out and having the cds in binders feels awkward to me and not particularly pretty.

Depends, Mine is awesome and pretty filled with old tickets, booklets, promos things I keep from shows. anyways, I do it mainly because it takes less space and I hate the jewelcases. They usually suck.
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
30.07.2012 - 07:10
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Guib on 29.07.2012 at 07:36

Depends, Mine is awesome and pretty filled with old tickets, booklets, promos things I keep from shows. anyways, I do it mainly because it takes less space and I hate the jewelcases. They usually suck.

I never had big problem with the besides the classic sticky situation. Because I'm a maniac and make the jewelcases my bitches, not the other way around.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
05.08.2012 - 03:29
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by X-Ray Rod on 30.07.2012 at 07:10

Written by Guib on 29.07.2012 at 07:36

I never had big problem with the besides the classic sticky situation. Because I'm a maniac and make the jewelcases my bitches, not the other way around.

Don't worry im not their bitch, I throw them in the recycle bin pretty quick lol haha
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here