Metal Storm logo
!T.O.O.H.! - Josef "Humanoid" Vesely Diagnosed With Schizophrenia

Bad news from the !T.O.O.H.! camp. The band's vocalist and guitarist, Josef "Humanoid" Vesely, has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. The band informed us via their Facebook page. Despite that, the band has completed the writing process for their forthcoming album, which they expect to start recording around September/October.

The full statement reads as follows: "Greetings to all fans !T.O.O.H.! - We have a lot of news! Let's start with the most serious: brother fell ill in late March paranoid schizophrenia. Yes, it's not exactly the type of information for immediately spreading... However, we decided for to publication. Humanoid is the main brain of band and his illness has a huge impact on our musical plans. Antipsychotic drugs help him, but have many side effects. Practicing songs, programming, it's all for him extremely difficult. Since we do not know how the disease develops, we can not guarantee any live performances and our other musical activities... I personally believe that it will be OK."

"The good news is that the forthcoming album we want completed. Album will be contain only seven songs that we have prepared before the outbreak of the disease and maybe some old songs with new face... All new songs are now ready with supporting tools for recording! We start around September, October... Keep up!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: !T.O.O.H.!
Posted: 20.07.2012 by BoxCar Willy

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 32   Visited by: 238 users
03.09.2012 - 06:39
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Written by Guest on 02.09.2012 at 21:07

Written by qlacs on 02.09.2012 at 05:27

What I'm wondering about is what is the 'other' personality he takes during the effect...

You do know that Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder are two different things right? I agree those paintings are great but I certainly wouldn't wish the disorder on anyone just to hear some interesting music out of it.

Nobody would wish something like that but since it's already happening there is no choice.
----
03.09.2012 - 11:30
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by qlacs on 03.09.2012 at 06:39
Nobody would wish something like that but since it's already happening there is no choice.

What do you mean with "there's no choice"?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

Hits total: 6994 | This month: 8