Metal Storm logo
!T.O.O.H.! - Josef "Humanoid" Vesely Diagnosed With Schizophrenia

Bad news from the !T.O.O.H.! camp. The band's vocalist and guitarist, Josef "Humanoid" Vesely, has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. The band informed us via their Facebook page. Despite that, the band has completed the writing process for their forthcoming album, which they expect to start recording around September/October.

The full statement reads as follows: "Greetings to all fans !T.O.O.H.! - We have a lot of news! Let's start with the most serious: brother fell ill in late March paranoid schizophrenia. Yes, it's not exactly the type of information for immediately spreading... However, we decided for to publication. Humanoid is the main brain of band and his illness has a huge impact on our musical plans. Antipsychotic drugs help him, but have many side effects. Practicing songs, programming, it's all for him extremely difficult. Since we do not know how the disease develops, we can not guarantee any live performances and our other musical activities... I personally believe that it will be OK."

"The good news is that the forthcoming album we want completed. Album will be contain only seven songs that we have prepared before the outbreak of the disease and maybe some old songs with new face... All new songs are now ready with supporting tools for recording! We start around September, October... Keep up!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: !T.O.O.H.!
Posted: 20.07.2012 by BoxCar Willy

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 32   Visited by: 238 users
20.07.2012 - 21:24
Lit.
Account deleted
First bit of news reported for the band and it's confirming the vocalist/guitarist has schizophrenia.
Bunch of drama queens. Best wishes to the guy.
20.07.2012 - 21:33
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 21:30

BloodTears must be relieved, since this time the submitted news actually was about the band TOOH.

Yea, not the nicest news anyway.

Truer words were never spoken It happens a lot doesn't it. Poor guy though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.07.2012 - 21:34
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 21:24
it's confirming the drummer has schizophrenia.

Humanoid isn't the drummer.

Probably some of the worst news of the year for me. Wish all the best for him.
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
20.07.2012 - 21:48
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
I hope he will be able to keep his illness under control and the medication doesn't fuck him up too much either...
20.07.2012 - 22:09
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.07.2012 at 21:34

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 21:24
it's confirming the drummer has schizophrenia.

Humanoid isn't the drummer.

Probably some of the worst news of the year for me. Wish all the best for him.

Whoops, I read that wrong. My bad.
21.07.2012 - 00:35
Snake? Snaaaake!
Account deleted
Poor guy, hope he does ok. Mental illnesses are quite horribily stigmatised, which doesnt help.

At least we'll hear his brilliance on at least one more tooh album.
21.07.2012 - 01:01
btbamfan20

At least he knew there was a problem and went seeking help... Props to him for that, best of luck man
----
Gerald Massey: "They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
21.07.2012 - 04:15
Fredd
Account deleted
Antipsychotics are the worst. They act on the brain and so do their side effects. Bad news for an artist this brilliant
21.07.2012 - 04:17
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I'm not surprised at the diagnosis. Just look at the band's album covers, Humanoid created those, and look fairly fucking nuts and sorta consistent with art done by schizophrenics before.

In regard to their upcoming album, OMG GIMMME GIMME! I'm SO HAPPY!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.07.2012 - 04:45
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by LeChron James on 21.07.2012 at 04:17

I'm not surprised at the diagnosis. Just look at the band's album covers, Humanoid created those, and look fairly fucking nuts and sorta consistent with art done by schizophrenics before.

Not to mention the music...
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
21.07.2012 - 05:06
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 21.07.2012 at 04:15

Antipsychotics are the worst. They act on the brain and so do their side effects.

True story.
21.07.2012 - 06:39
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Boxcar Willy on 21.07.2012 at 04:45

Not to mention the music...

Yeah, especially the music. The lyrical content is absurd and not to mention how he chooses to deliver his vocals. All signs point to crazy haha.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.07.2012 - 07:18
Fredd
Account deleted
Written by LeChron James on 21.07.2012 at 06:39

All signs point to crazy haha.

Yes, he's had it - with a lesser degree maybe - for a longer time than "last March" and it made him what he is. The problem is that he'll start taking medications.
21.07.2012 - 12:03
BudDa

Written by Guest on 20.07.2012 at 21:30

BloodTears must be relieved, since this time the submitted news actually was about the band TOOH.

Haha. The first time I saw it in the news feed, I thought she might have made a mistake.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
21.07.2012 - 15:50
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I always thought schizophrenia is something genetic and you can't really "become schizo", then again with enough drugs who knows what might happen.
21.07.2012 - 15:58
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Valentin B on 21.07.2012 at 15:50

I always thought schizophrenia is something genetic and you can't really "become schizo", then again with enough drugs who knows what might happen.

Y TO TAKE ENUF DRUGS? :/ Y THE FUCK?

Eat meat, Doritos or chunky puffs, vegetables, beer, fruits, fast food or what fuck not and be healthy.

Why only drugs? what the fuck is in that? Phew.
21.07.2012 - 16:38
Promonex
Cathemeral

Yeah, but it might be triggered by certain events. In case of my ex's mother she had severe phases right after giving birth. Ironically I got along best with her when she had her schizo relapses.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
21.07.2012 - 20:51
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Promonex on 21.07.2012 at 16:38

Yeah, but it might be triggered by certain events. In case of my ex's mother she had severe phases right after giving birth. Ironically I got along best with her when she had her schizo relapses.

to continue on the ironic note, "Vesely" approximately means "happy" in Romanian, so maybe this disease isn't that bad after all
22.07.2012 - 06:51
Saw your post and wanted to pass along the following info RE: Schizophrenia for any that may have an interest.... much love and eternal blessings on your journey !

Information we all need to know about Demon Possession-Exorcism-Schizophrenia... especially if you have friends or loved ones dealing with this... please read:

"THE NAME OF THE DEMON, Schizophrenia-Demon Possession-Exorcism" (Telepathic Communications)

Before one can understand this machine we call consciousness, one must be prepared to accept new concepts?..Telepathic communication is a lot like being on the internet; if you are chatting with a group of people on the internet, you will often not know those who you are talking with. The internet is a great place for someone to portray themselves falsely.

When our guides talk to us, they use a highly sophisticated "other dimensional radio". All of us on the earth have a computer address which is just like an "IP Address" for those of us who understand a little about computer terminology. This address is considered sacred and given only to those who are authorized to have it (our guides), those who are authorized to speak to a specific person on the earth. However, just like on the earth, there are those "out there" who are willing to commit crimes for one reason or another.

It is important for those who work in the field of human behavior including the religious and scientific communities, to understand what is truly occurring in order to put an end to it. When we can move beyond our primitive beliefs and theories in both science and religion and see these disorders for what they truly are, then they can be confronted by the scientists, the priests and those afflicted in an intelligent and effective manner.

To read article in its entirety, please visit?

http://www.divineadvancedhumanbeings.com/the-name-of-the-demon-schizophrenia-demonic-possession-exorcism/
22.07.2012 - 10:02

Account deleted
Written by DivineAdvancedHumanB on 22.07.2012 at 06:51

Saw your post and wanted to pass along the following info RE: Schizophrenia for any that may have an interest.... much love and eternal blessings on your journey !

Information we all need to know about Demon Possession-Exorcism-Schizophrenia... especially if you have friends or loved ones dealing with this... please read:

"THE NAME OF THE DEMON, Schizophrenia-Demon Possession-Exorcism" (Telepathic Communications)

Before one can understand this machine we call consciousness, one must be prepared to accept new concepts?..Telepathic communication is a lot like being on the internet; if you are chatting with a group of people on the internet, you will often not know those who you are talking with. The internet is a great place for someone to portray themselves falsely.

When our guides talk to us, they use a highly sophisticated "other dimensional radio". All of us on the earth have a computer address which is just like an "IP Address" for those of us who understand a little about computer terminology. This address is considered sacred and given only to those who are authorized to have it (our guides), those who are authorized to speak to a specific person on the earth. However, just like on the earth, there are those "out there" who are willing to commit crimes for one reason or another.

It is important for those who work in the field of human behavior including the religious and scientific communities, to understand what is truly occurring in order to put an end to it. When we can move beyond our primitive beliefs and theories in both science and religion and see these disorders for what they truly are, then they can be confronted by the scientists, the priests and those afflicted in an intelligent and effective manner.

To read article in its entirety, please visit?

http://www.divineadvancedhumanbeings.com/the-name-of-the-demon-schizophrenia-demonic-possession-exorcism/

Float an egg for my displaced soul, auntie. The Two and I are one for you. Tranquility and Magnesium.
22.07.2012 - 15:23
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Please don't plague a news article like this with that drivel.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.07.2012 - 17:14
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.07.2012 at 15:23

Banhammer? I would say so.
----
Rod, let me love you.
22.07.2012 - 17:35
Asunder

amen.

I wonder how many metal musicians have psychological disorders like this, probably most geniuses do have some type, whether schiz. or something else. It's this that makes most unique musicians so good. Not saying these disorders are in any way desirable, but they do make for unique ass minds.
23.07.2012 - 01:24
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by X-Ray Rod on 22.07.2012 at 17:14

Banhammer? I would say so.

Censorship? I think so. She's apparently somebody with a more esoteric view of life, but just because it won't be shared by most people, doesn't mean it should be banned.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
23.07.2012 - 01:35

Account deleted
Written by Promonex on 23.07.2012 at 01:24

Censorship? I think so. She's apparently somebody with a more esoteric view of life, but just because it won't be shared by most people, doesn't mean it should be banned.

I agree. Why ban when you can ridicule?
23.07.2012 - 01:55
X-Ray Rod
Skandino

I'm just saying it looks like the kind of spam promotions that you guys eliminate. I couldn't care less of beliefs... I'm just comparing to what has been done before. Or are you telling me this doesn't scream spambot to you?
----
Rod, let me love you.
23.07.2012 - 03:10

Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.07.2012 at 01:55

I'm just saying it looks like the kind of spam promotions that you guys eliminate. I couldn't care less of beliefs... I'm just comparing to what has been done before. Or are you telling me this doesn't scream spambot to you?

A spambot with only one post, on a subject-related thread? Yes.
23.07.2012 - 14:40
theFIST

eternal blessings !
DEMON
Demon Possession Exorcism
Telepathic communication
other dimensional radio
guides

Cute story
Want some jesus crackers?
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
02.09.2012 - 05:27
qlacs
"The Quaker"
What I'm wondering about is what is the 'other' personality he takes during the effect... sometimes schizophreniacs having their artistic side take control, and these guys were always nuts about their music... I think it's literally a 'damn luck' to have this, because we'll hear something really unusual on the upcoming album - if they are able to record it...

Here's a guy from last century who was in the same hole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8MIe7_u_tA

PS: for those who are a bit more empathic try with this vid first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co7mSWX35JY - a bit easier to take...
----
02.09.2012 - 21:07
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by qlacs on 02.09.2012 at 05:27

What I'm wondering about is what is the 'other' personality he takes during the effect...

You do know that Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder are two different things right? I agree those paintings are great but I certainly wouldn't wish the disorder on anyone just to hear some interesting music out of it.

Hits total: 7002 | This month: 6