‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 91  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Dark†SymphonY on 23.07.2012 at 13:27
I see that there isn't a topic on Pokemon, so here it is.

Here you can discuss your opinions on Pokemon, from the games to the animation series.

Have fun...

Page 2 of 2

Amatsu Mikaboshi
amatsu mikaboshi

27.07.2012 at 19:42
This subject for me is a growing hydrogen bomb....

Pokemon fanatic since 1998. I recollected the cards back in 2008 and still add to my collection now from time to time. It's a very serious collection, although i only collect the cards/characters that I genuinely do like, most of them which are the same Pokemon I used in the games. I'm thinking about listing my 1st edition base set cards simply because I'm not fully happy with the condition. It's that serious! I have some cards on my eBay right now! The last set I thought was disappointing bar the debut Black/White Kyurem Exe's. The couple of cards I brought were the Japanese Venusaur Ex, Zapdos Ex, Mewtwo Ex (Full Art), Kyurem Ex (Full Art) 1st edition. I can never seem to find a mint Sweepstakes promo Charizard at a sensible price all these years!

Out of all the games I played - I completed all of them perfectly with pretty much full pokedex, L.v. 100's and coverage....all except for that fucking Challenge Cup on Pokemon Stadium II on Round 2 mode.... Where slower pokemon paralyzed will attack first for no real legitamate reason and where fissure hits three times in a row. I can't seem to get my N64 working on my TV so I hope to try to save my Blue squad onto the game cartridge after my Gold team became deceased after something like 400 hours of work despit regaing them in someway by HeartGold.

Dragons were my allies at the time, some of the designs for them in the latter generations as with other pokemon types seem like 1upper repetitions. But these were my buddies,

Blue/Stadium I Squad:
BATHORY (Persian)/ ASMODEUS (Aerodactyl)/ SHIVA (Zapdos)
LEVIATHAN (Gyarados)
AZAZEL (Alakazam) (Perhaps my All-time favourite Sprite, It's just so manly!)
NERGAL (Nidoking) (Always undermimed and seen as an underdog, whilst ripping out a third of someones team!)/ MEGATON (Golem)
DRACONIAN (Dragonite)
DIABLOS (Charizard) (Both of my Gen I and II El 'Diablo's had very unique destructive movesets)

My Gold/ Stadium II Squad as something like this:
ALASTOR (Arcanine)/ DIABLOS (Charizard)/ DAMIEN (Houndoom)
RYUJIN (Kingdra)/ LEVIATHAN (Gyarados)
SUBUTAI (Machamp........Evil, Evil, EVIL!)/ NERGAL (Nidoking)/ GREYON (Kangaskhan)/ TYPHON (Steelix)
AZAZEL (Alakazam)
DRACONIAN (Dragonite)/ SHIVA (Zapdos)
BEHEMOTH (Tyranitar)

I'll have to pick up the Black and White sequels. HeartGold's Squad was pretty much all of those mixed with really only just also Electivire and this guy combined.....

My original starter from my very first game, and the best out of the three,

Mattybu
crusty juggler

31.07.2012 at 18:21
Written by Lit. on 25.07.2012 at 20:50

And my favorite pokemon is:

Always liked Primeape. But battle-wise he is a bit of a stinker.
----
I ain't gon not gona ain't give you dis pie if you ain't not gonna ack rite
Dark†SymphonY
Ollie

10.11.2012 at 22:33
Anyone played the new Black/White 2 games yet?
Mattybu
crusty juggler

05.01.2013 at 23:34
Written by Dark†SymphonY on 10.11.2012 at 22:33

I have White 2. It's pretty good, I would recommend it even if you played the other ones. I haven't gotten very far yet. You can get Riolu at like level 5 which is legit lol.
----
I ain't gon not gona ain't give you dis pie if you ain't not gonna ack rite
Dark†SymphonY
Ollie

06.01.2013 at 12:36
Written by Mattybu on 05.01.2013 at 23:34

Written by Dark†SymphonY on 10.11.2012 at 22:33

I have White 2. It's pretty good, I would recommend it even if you played the other ones. I haven't gotten very far yet. You can get Riolu at like level 5 which is legit lol.

I did buy Black 2 but it was faulty and took it back and got my money back. Probably not going to buy the game until much later. I have read the walkthrough but that's about it.
-DC-002-
Mastercommander

12.10.2013 at 10:38
New Pokemon X and Y comes out tomorrow (the 12th of October 2013) I'm super stoked !! If you get it on launch day you get a free Torchic with speed Boost ability through the mystery gift function, damn girl.
----
I have no patience for minds that do not inspire me or explode by trying.
-DC-002-
Mastercommander

10.01.2014 at 07:03
If you like shirts and gen one pokemon particularly then have fun throwing your money at these. I can't choose and there can be only one!

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2523/Red_Companion/

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2467/Green_Companion/

http://www.teefury.com/gallery/2524/Blue_Companion/
----
toxx
Supreme being

26.03.2014 at 09:13
I downloaded an emulator for my android phone a while back. Should not have done that. Many, many hours of pokémon-playing followed. Only FireRed though, but so much fun!
Silent Jay

16.04.2014 at 14:17
I loved the Pokemon when I was a child and continued to enjoy the games into adulthood as it really is a great series. I used to own every main Pokemon game upto and including Diamond and Pearl but my NDS and all the games I had for it went missing/stolen shortly before the release of Platinum. I haven't gotten around to replacing any of it as of yet so I've missed out on the Gen II remakes, Gen V and now Gen VI. I've recently downloaded a great emulator for Mac called OpenEmu that runs NDS games (amongst many other consoles) beautifully so using that for the time being until I can afford to get up to date for real. I've already gone back through FireRed and LeafGreen (choosing a different starter, different in-game team and making parallel choices etc) and will play through (in this order) Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond and Pearl before Platinum. Then I will work through HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. I'll play them as legit as I can just as I would when I had them for real but eventually using a program called Pokegen to modify my save states to somewhat 'trade' with myself. It doesn't run 3DS games though so won't be able to experience X and Y for a while yet. From what I've seen they look like damn good additions to the series and look forward to finally play them when I do.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

27.04.2014 at 07:19
Anyone played Zeta/Omnicron and know what's the earliest ice one you can get?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
-DC-002-
Mastercommander

15.05.2014 at 09:46
I'm just getting into the hacked pokemon roms. Just got a cyclods flashcart, which with further canoodling I can get it to run things like Pokemon Glazed and Adventure Red. Looking into Zeta/Omnichrome too.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.