Metal Storm logo
Metal Storm - Bloodstock Contest Winners

Over the last month we've been running a contest giving away three tickets for the Bloodstock Open Air festival. For your chance to win, we asked you to tell us who the festival's second stage is named after. It is of course the Sophie Lancaster stage, so here are the three lucky winners:

• eeymsmo

• ThanosMagoulas

• camouflage_9

Thanks to all for entering!

Event: Bloodstock Open Air 2012
  • Posted: 02.08.2012 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 4   Visited by: 55 users
    02.08.2012 - 17:51
    Valentin B
    Iconoclast
    This is strange, none of these users ever posted in MS or logged in aside from maybe entering the contest
    02.08.2012 - 17:56
    Marcel Hubregtse
    Grumpy Old Fuck
    Written by Valentin B on 02.08.2012 at 17:51

This is strange, none of these users ever posted in MS or logged in aside from maybe entering the contest

So?

The forum is only a small part of the website/zine. Somehow posters in the forum seem to forget that fact and think the site only runs on the forum, whereas most traffic is generated outside of the forum.
    ----
    Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
    Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
    05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.08.2012 - 18:01
    Valentin B
    Iconoclast
    Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.08.2012 at 17:56

Written by Valentin B on 02.08.2012 at 17:51

So?

The forum is only a small part of the website/zine. Somehow posters in the forum seem to forget that fact and think the site only runs on the forum, whereas most traffic is generated outside of the forum.

I found it strange because at other contests those who won were users with some posts or at least some kind of information in their profiles.

But that was some time ago when there weren't as many registered users (I see the number is almost 36000 now and it hit +1 literally while I was typing this)
    02.08.2012 - 20:31
    Cynic Metalhead
    Paisa Vich Nasha
    Whoever they are. They are WINNERS.

Congrats guys. Enjoy.

Hits total: 2347 | This month: 3