Metal Storm logo
Behexen - New Song Streaming Online

"We Burn With Serpent Fire", a brand-new song from Finnish black metal act Behexen can now be streamed on SoundCloud.

"We Burn With Serpent Fire" comes off of the band's upcoming album Nightside Emanations, due out on September 21st through Debemur Morti Productions. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: soundcloud.com
Band profile: Behexen
Posted: 05.08.2012 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 34 users
05.08.2012 - 15:05
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Please be another By the Blessing of Satan... Can't listen to the track right now but I'm definitely returning to this right after work tonight.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.08.2012 - 15:44
Bomzas
Nothing like By the Blessing of Satan. More like typical modern black metal, still sounds pretty interesting
05.08.2012 - 15:46
J. N.
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.08.2012 at 15:05
Please be another By the Blessing of Satan... Can't listen to the track right now but I'm definitely returning to this right after work tonight.

Eerie atmosphere, blast beats, 1-2 string shredding and gurgling vocals.
05.08.2012 - 16:10
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
That's pretty badass! Looking forward to this one
05.08.2012 - 22:16
Akbarz
Sick
----
Like a slow scenery
I'm losing all my faith
In a lifeless motion
06.08.2012 - 02:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Guest on 05.08.2012 at 15:46
Eerie atmosphere, blast beats, 1-2 string shredding and gurgling vocals.

Definitely not bad, although it doesn't add anything new to the genre by any means.

LUCIFER!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.08.2012 - 14:08
theFIST
It"s good black metal, but nothing except of the name it was posted under makes it noticeably Behexen

any major black metal band could have released that
a bit disappointing considering i expected a new Behexen release......
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:

Hits total: 3008 | This month: 7