Metal Storm logo
Taking some time off

18.11.2006 - 23:55
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Dear MS friends,

Several people have messaged me asking where I have been. Well, I am not dead, yet. The fact is I have been so over worked the past months I have not had time to vist Metal Storm as much as I would like.

So what is going on? Well, besides a crazy hard course load this year, my job as a pastor is consumming much more time that I originally thought. Which, I guess is a god thing. But the church is going really well. Our outreach is covering several cities right now, and people seem to really be getting something out of our services. But with increase in attendence, means more work for me. I have been pulling in live musicans to lead us in worship. Writing seamons, preparing lesons, and organizing meetings. The good news is I have an awesome leadership staff working with me to pull it all off.

On top of that I am getting ready to move into a new house. And I am beginging to look at a Seminary degree. So much of my free time that I normally spent on MS doing research, talking to people, and just having fun is cut short.

Metal Storm still remains my site of choice for getting new information on all things Metal, and I will continue to check it as much as I can for updates in the headbanging world. I am not leaving Metal Storm, but I won't be as active as I have in the past. So please feel free to continue message me, it may take me a day or two to respond, but I am not gone. Just thought I should let everyone know what was up.

Well, take care my friends. May God Bless. And stay Metal \m/

-Hemlock
----
(space for rent)
19.11.2006 - 00:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well we never had talk, I had reda your posts and I like it, seems wee all some day gonna open that kind of tread its sad if mambers go away, but better thay are happy and some sunshine in life and visit site ASSP

I had fieling after some years I open simmilat traed

enjoy life man
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.11.2006 - 09:57
Valentin B
Iconoclast
congrats on expanding the flame within.really original of you to found a metal christian church

and
20.11.2006 - 01:26
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Well Jed, you have a life and that's all there is to it. I'm going to be making the same kind of thread in April, listing off a bunch of things because my life is probably going to start up around then and I will also not be around as much. I will finally get my degree and will be trying to find a job, another apartment and will be moving to a new city...

It's great to be wanted isn't it...makes life seem so much more significant and meaningful...

I wish you all the best of luck in your endevors and hope you get back here to drop us a line as soon as possible...

God Bless Jed!