09. The Fury (Undead)
10. Sleeping Swords
11. Flaming Metal Systems [Manilla Road cover] [2012 Re-Release Edition bonus]
12. Demons' Dagger [2008 version] [2012 Re-Release Edition bonus]
13. The Last Axeman [Polish version] [2012 Re-Release Edition bonus]
14. Sleeping Swords [2008 version] [2012 Re-Release Edition bonus]
15. Mr. Gold [Warlock cover] [2012 Re-Release Edition bonus]

Additional info
Recorded at ZED studio, Poland. Released under Karthago Records, Germany. A special limited edition of 500 vinyls was pressed by High Roller Records, Germany later in 2007.

There is also a re-release edition made in 2012 by AFM Records, with lots of bonus tracks and a completely redesigned booklet.

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 113 users
24.08.2012 - 02:51
Rating: 10
Vikcen
Metálico
I listened a few songs of this group in the past, and truly i liked that music, but maybe in that moment i didn't enthused enough. The other day i was in a shop, and surprisingly i saw the re-release edition of this album ... after thinking a few minutes i said , why not, let's try luck =), and i decided to buy the album finally. Well, now i can say it was a good decision, yeah, because I'm really hooked listening to the album, long time ago i didn't listen pure heavy metal with such energy, remembering those days in the 90s when i listened Iron Maiden with so enthusiasm, hehe seems this group is like Iron Maiden reincarnated in this fantastic and genuine woman (that certainly i'm completely in love ) that offers above all authentic heavy metal with a lot of energy and force
24.08.2012 - 11:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Yea, very good and i'd say unbeaten debut album
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

30.01.2013 - 14:09
Rating: 9
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
After long tiem I giva try to this one, and I have toa dmit good one, maybe most powerfull album in Female trad HM , more powerfull than Doro for example
Seems concept album to me, I like it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.02.2013 - 00:45
Rating: 10
Vikcen
Metálico
Written by Bad English on 30.01.2013 at 14:09

After long tiem I giva try to this one, and I have toa dmit good one, maybe most powerfull album in Female trad HM , more powerfull than Doro for example
Seems concept album to me, I like it

Yes, it is a concept album =)
22.10.2015 - 19:27
Joppe
Steelemeister
One of the better modern heavy metal albums for sure, and still my favorite from their discography. This album shows that heavy metal can still be done right, well it doesn't happen that often, but some times pieces just fall in to the right places or should I rather say that a lot of great songs land on the same album? If you pick a random song from this album it will be at least good or more likely great. I think the strongest ones are "Shadows On The Horizon", "Island Of The Silver Skull" and "The Fury (Undead)". Anyway, I wouldn't call this as a "perfect" album and not quite as a modern classic. Close, but no cigar.
----
My vision is augmented
31.01.2016 - 16:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 22.10.2015 at 19:27

One of the better modern heavy metal albums for sure, and still my favorite from their discography. This album shows that heavy metal can still be done right, well it doesn't happen that often, but some times pieces just fall in to the right places or should I rather say that a lot of great songs land on the same album? If you pick a random song from this album it will be at least good or more likely great. I think the strongest ones are "Shadows On The Horizon", "Island Of The Silver Skull" and "The Fury (Undead)". Anyway, I wouldn't call this as a "perfect" album and not quite as a modern classic. Close, but no cigar.

well modern classic it was not back then, now it is, I agree its great band , band has chances be little as Doro in some way (not sold out gigs and money ), but its good album, seems band is quet now
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 5456 | This month: 22