Metal Storm logo
Sonata Arctica - Release New Video

"Shitload Of Money", a brand new video from Finnish power metal band Sonata Arctica is now available for viewing below. The song was originally released on the band's recent output Stones Grow Her Name, out in May via Nuclear Blast. However, "Shitload Of Money" was also re-released as a signed edition single a couple of days ago, on 24th August 2012. The video was made by the Finnish production company Optipari Ltd.

Shitload Of Money single tracklist:

01. Shitload Of Money [radio edit]
02. Shitload Of Money [album version]

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Sonata Arctica
Posted: 28.08.2012 by BudDa

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 32   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 205 users
03.09.2012 - 09:13
-Mayhem-

I actually like the new album a lot. It is entertaining in its twists and turns and changes in styles. I guess I am just a bit more open minded than most of you when it comes to music styles (expecting a major attack on this post anytime soon)

The Day is simply amazing and the Wildfire songs have nice hooks. The album is quite catchy too.
The best song on the album has to be Somewhere Close to You. Great vocal melodies and nice heaviness all around.
03.09.2012 - 09:51
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by -Mayhem- on 03.09.2012 at 09:13

I actually like the new album a lot. It is entertaining in its twists and turns and changes in styles. I guess I am just a bit more open minded than most of you when it comes to music styles (expecting a major attack on this post anytime soon)

Shouldn't expect a major attack, but you do seem like a stuck up asshole who enjoys the smell of his own farts for acting like you're "more open minded" than other people here just because you happen to enjoy some music that others don't.

^You.

Hits total: 3697 | This month: 12