‹‹ Back to the General metal forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 108  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Oaken on 02.09.2012 at 04:32
How many albums from a bands discography do you listen to before putting them in your list? Do you add them after one album or do you have to be a die hard fan who listened to their whole discography?
Personally, I used to put a lot of bands in my favorite bands list that I didn't really like and only listened to a few songs from, but now, I only add bands that I really like and listen to most albums in their discography.

Page 2 of 2

Dentura
Shadow King

06.09.2012 at 06:48
I add them after they have consistently impressed me for a string of albums, or absolutely blow me away for about three, four releases or more.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
Guib

06.09.2012 at 08:15
Dont you automatically receive bands update when you add them to your favorites cuz I added some for that reason mainly... not because im a die hard fan Lol. I think theres a way to do it through the bands page aswell but idk I think Im too lazy for that so I just put few bands at the same time there and BANG ! lol If it would be only my all time favorites it would be shorter than that for sure lol
----
- I love my technical, melodic, my thrash, agressive and fast paced, my sludge, well thought, my heavy, heavier and my metal, ever-growing -
Infernal Eternal

21.01.2014 at 19:37
When I really like the band. Two cases: 1. I feel the lyrics, 2. The music is so fucking awesome I don't care about the lyrics. If one of those happens for many songs of this band, then it's a favourite instantly.
----
www.carnagedeathmetal.de - Awesome Fanzine
Jtbmetal123

05.02.2014 at 18:13
I usually choose a band to be my favorite if their albums constantly impress me and they dont sell out.
andyschultz

21.03.2014 at 16:59
Any band that i feel ive been listening to enough of their music and for long anough i start to refer to them as one of my favorites.
no one

21.03.2014 at 20:45
Written by andyschultz on 21.03.2014 at 16:59

Any band that i feel ive been listening to enough of their music and for long anough i start to refer to them as one of my favorites.

yeah i'm the same

i get the feeling that some people on here just listen to a band once or twice and decide they like them so add them to the list
----
hipster fag
ToMegaTherion

30.03.2014 at 14:08
Simple answer to this question is... Multiple albums that make me go "wow". Its quite rare really and I can probably only count on one had that this has happened.
----
- Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of man, even
when nature has long emancipated them from devine guidance (naturaliter
maiorennes), nevertheless gladly remain enslaved for life.-
Immanuel Kant

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.