Metal Storm logo
Death - More Chuck Schuldiner Benefit/Tribute Shows Announced

UPDATED on 27November 2006:
Dec. 9, 2006
Lima, Peru @ Samay Wasi
Chuck Schuldiner Memorial Night with Legion Sacra, Nahual, Psicorragia, Black Heaven, Bleed Of Hate, El Viejo, Eternal Exumation and Dehumanizer

Dec. 12, 2006
Skopje, Macedonia @ Club Castro
A Tribute To Chuck Schuldiner

Dec. 15, 2006
Vilnius, Lithuania @ Club Intro
In Memoriam Chuck Schuldiner II with Zalvarinis, Mandragora, Saples, Grol and Renewal

Dec. 16, 2006
Votkinsk, Russia @ Theatre Zvezda
A Tribute To Chuck with Sentiment

Dec. 16, 2006
Iquitos, Peru @ Ex-Pae
Tribute To Chuck Schuldiner with Mortuus, Malignum, La Pleve, Constrictor, Dark Tempest and Legion

Dec. 16, 2006
Eindhoven, Netherlands @ Dynamo Club
Chuck Schuldiner Memorial with Symbolic

Dec. 16, 2006
Misano, Italy @ Boulevard Music Club
Chuck Schuldiner Memorial Night with Zero Tolerance

Dec. 16, 2006
Tampere, Finland @ Klubi
The Fragile Art Of Existence V - Tribute to Chuck Schuldiner with Diablo, Insomnium, Viikate and Deathchain

Jan. 13, 2007
Tampere, Finland @ Klubi
The Fragile Art Of Existence IV - Tribute to Chuck Schuldiner with Diablo, Machine Men, Blake and RYTMIHÄIRIÖ

Schuldiner passed away on December 13, 2001 after a battle with pontine glioma, a rare type of brain tumor. He was 34 years old.

Source: emptywords.org
Band profile: Death
Posted: 20.11.2006 by lordz

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 15 users
20.11.2006 - 21:04
DLMokoma
Account deleted
Hm maybe I should go to the Tampere's memorial show.. All good bands, but Mokoma should be there too. R.I.P. Schuldiner.
20.11.2006 - 22:11
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
I would go to Misano, it's quite near to me, but the same day Opeth will play nearer, sorry...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
21.11.2006 - 14:23
blackwaterpark_
Account deleted
cradle of bodom, i wish i had those decisions to make here... go see opeth or attend a chuck schuldiner tribute? you have it too good in europe. we need to get a tribute here in australia for chuck. R.I.P.
16.09.2010 - 22:25
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Why would they called if a "Benefit"/Tribute Show...take the word Benefit out if money from the show isn't going towards the research into pontine glioma and just call it a Tribute show to Chuck...maybe I'm reading into that too much...?

Hits total: 4276 | This month: 4