Metal Storm logo
Somnus Aeternus - debut album streaming

04.09.2012 - 12:01
Wohma

Hey guys,
some of you might have missed it in the news (especially as our profile is "invisible"), so I'll post it here as well. My band Somnus Aeternus has recently released its debut album "On the Shores of Oblivion" under Solitude Productions and you can listen to the whole album here http://www.mortemzine.net/shown.php?id=6309
It should be up till Thursday or Friday.
All other information can be found on our website http://somnusaeternus.cz/en/
Feedback / reviews appreciated!
Cheers
04.09.2012 - 12:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Are you band member? I kow I found out this band and submit it like news here, pretty good album, and awesome band, I hope following albums will be same good, demo is awesoe to
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.09.2012 - 12:29
Wohma

Hi Bad English, yes, I'm a band member I've already edited the band info. If there's anything more I can add, please, let me know.

BTW, I used to visit these forums years ago when it was metalstorm.ee and when the design (and the whole structure) was totally different, but it seems that when you migrated, old accounts got deleted. Or it may be due to my inactivity. My username was ^Tomahawk^ I believe

And thank you for kind words! We really appreciate that.
04.09.2012 - 19:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Wohma on 04.09.2012 at 12:29

Hi Bad English, yes, I'm a band member I've already edited the band info. If there's anything more I can add, please, let me know.

BTW, I used to visit these forums years ago when it was metalstorm.ee and when the design (and the whole structure) was totally different, but it seems that when you migrated, old accounts got deleted. Or it may be due to my inactivity. My username was ^Tomahawk^ I believe

And thank you for kind words! We really appreciate that.

I see, well good musiv, good realy good ) Cz and Svk has some good doom bands and bands generaly, no offense my fav is Araklain whit Ales Brichta ,,, remeber, lady in black, she is sleeping alone at night :p
No offense I dont remeber such user, and yes site changed 1 year ago maybe longer time it was .ee and old loyout but all is same, and about band you need PM someone from stuff
----

apos;'
[image]
04.09.2012 - 19:57
Wohma

Well, I used to go here like 8 years ago or so Good old times.
And no offense taken, Arakain is a Czech legend.
By the way, if you're into doom metal, try bands Et Moriemur and Llyr. They are both our good friends and I think you might like it.
Cheers
04.09.2012 - 20:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Im into doom yes and Et Moriemur its sound good if I remeber alst time I tryd band they was only demo out 2009
Llyr never heard of it but sounds good, I gonna try more out asap
----

apos;'
[image]
04.09.2012 - 23:58
Fredd
Account deleted
That's a very good there. Keep it up.