Metal Storm logo
Does everything has to do with sex?

Original post

Posted by , 06.09.2012 - 22:22
I went to bed and my mind got boggled up in this question, does everything has to do with sex, i couldn't come to an conclusion, so i opened my laptop and here it is.
I think everything doesn't have to do with attracting opposite sex, but most of the things are.
I couldn't find any reason to support the fact that not all things are about sex, so i voted Yes!

My question is Does everything that a man/woman does has to do with attracting a partner from same/opposite sex?

Poll

Does everything has to do with sex?

NO
YES

Total votes: 63
22.11.2012 - 04:33
MetallicA

Written by Angelic Storm on 12.09.2012 at 00:55

Being a virgin, I think it's only natural that I would have a certain amount of curiosity regarding sex.

My ex that I dated for over 6 years was a virgin when we met and since he lost it a few years later than average, he was kinda messed up mentally in terms of sexuality (because at the time, he was still a virgin. Now, those feelings are gone and he feels normal now.) I really do hope you find someone who can love you for who you are. I remember reading a post of yours from a few years back saying that you have low self esteem. I don't know why that is but I used to have low self esteem as well...most of us here probably did at some point. The main thing that really helped my self esteem was just being healthy and looking good by eating right and working out. I don't know what your lifestyle is like but maybe consider a little bit of change in it so you can experience what is only natural

Written by Guest on 12.09.2012 at 11:35

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.09.2012 at 00:31

For simpletons everything has to do with sex

+1

yeah, this is why I voted yes.

Also, it is something I think about alot, especially now that I'm single. Mostly guys like metal and in my profession, it's mostly guys as well...really hot guys. It can be really distracting on some days.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
22.11.2012 - 05:44
Void Eater
Account deleted
Yes.
22.11.2012 - 08:32
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Being a vrigin, I absolutely sure that everything doesn't have to do with SEX. It depends upon your "way of thinking" about that taboo, whereas I think SEX for me at this moment isn't even 0.1% important as far as my other goals in my life concerned.

Well, that doesn't mean I don't have GF, i have. But, we know that SEX right now won't be important for us. We share some ridiculously amount of love, trust and respect in our relationship and for *me honestly, what important surrounds me is HER loyal, caring and loving friendship.

*I am up for sale in my profile and i very well know. but, that' is just for FUN or FHUNN.
06.01.2013 - 17:28
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Well we all love having sex !! but honestly i think it overrated it a basic human need like water and food essential imo but not related to everything ..... however most men or women struve to find a partner not just for sex for more important human needs such as comfort security affection love sense of need
14.01.2013 - 18:39
Volkie

Take a relationship for an example. You can be with a girl/guy for billions of the reasons, and sex being the last on the list. You share common interest, like doing stuff together, maybe study same things or you met at a work place, does not matter. For you, there is so many things you want in your perfect partner and you have it all, she is intelligent, he is sensitive to your feelings, you share the philosophy how you wanna live your life and in the end, sex is always so good. Situations like this, no, not everything is about sex because sex is not an issue. Then one day he/she don't feel like it tonight, same thing the other night, day, day by day etc You still have all those things you are together for months, years even but sex is missing, the turn of event, sex is getting worst or non existant and suddenly it is the most important thing in relationship and the lack of it is killing it. You meet a girl at work, school, bar? you would not usually give another thought cause she has nothing you look in a girl but, she is willing, you cheat on the girl you love with a tramp you did not know how to make more than 3 sentences after the act. It happens again, not sure how to control it or stop; its easy to say never again after you have unloaded but the day after or a week the urge comes back and you hate yourself cause you are doing something bad to a girl you actually love or a guy maybe, does not matter.

Now, of course not all relationships are like this, not all marriages break, not all guys cheat and not all girls cheat but, remember as much as you try and not admit sex is very important to you and you are not that shallow to let it control you, its also a need, animal instict to say so, its important and necessary and lack of it can lead into depression, darkness of mind etc Not everything is about or has to do with sex, not even kind of, but for many things to keep going good and as they are, sex is rather important.
23.01.2013 - 02:46
stupid noob
Account deleted
I don't think so! I don't have sex very often (only when I get lucky at a club with girls who probably don't remember me the following morning) but I'm still a very happy person. I have a good job, I'm self-sufficient, I don't have any problems with depression or anything, and come to think of it I actually think music is even more important to me than sex! Maybe for other people sex is that big a deal, but for me it's just a bonus in life.
27.01.2013 - 21:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Volkie on 14.01.2013 at 18:39

Take a relationship for an example. You can be with a girl/guy for billions of the reasons, and sex being the last on the list. You share common interest, like doing stuff together, maybe study same things or you met at a work place, does not matter. For you, there is so many things you want in your perfect partner and you have it all, she is intelligent, he is sensitive to your feelings, you share the philosophy how you wanna live your life and in the end, sex is always so good. Situations like this, no, not everything is about sex because sex is not an issue. Then one day he/she don't feel like it tonight, same thing the other night, day, day by day etc You still have all those things you are together for months, years even but sex is missing, the turn of event, sex is getting worst or non existant and suddenly it is the most important thing in relationship and the lack of it is killing it. You meet a girl at work, school, bar? you would not usually give another thought cause she has nothing you look in a girl but, she is willing, you cheat on the girl you love with a tramp you did not know how to make more than 3 sentences after the act. It happens again, not sure how to control it or stop; its easy to say never again after you have unloaded but the day after or a week the urge comes back and you hate yourself cause you are doing something bad to a girl you actually love or a guy maybe, does not matter.

Now, of course not all relationships are like this, not all marriages break, not all guys cheat and not all girls cheat but, remember as much as you try and not admit sex is very important to you and you are not that shallow to let it control you, its also a need, animal instict to say so, its important and necessary and lack of it can lead into depression, darkness of mind etc Not everything is about or has to do with sex, not even kind of, but for many things to keep going good and as they are, sex is rather important.

well its more old school where was no sex and ppl still lived itogether and old days divorce was sin and banned from chrch and so on and ppl try stick together
nowdays all is so easy I dont like my wfe devorce, merry for new.... its modern day tendence

old days was like something brokes, men try to fix it , nowdays litle thing brokes, we trow it out an dbuy a new one
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.02.2013 - 15:41
whatsacow

Everyone likes sex. That's a given. The people who say they don't are fucking liars.

However, I don't think everything has to do with sex. I couldn't have sex constantly, that's for sure. If I do it more than twice a day I start to wear out and I just can't be bothered anymore. Some days I don't even think about it. As much as I enjoy it, I'd rather lose sex than lose my social life.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
19.02.2013 - 23:23
Sinnercist

For the most part? yeah I think everything in our culture revolves around it (consciously or sub consciously). We even market food based on it looking sexy, being sexy or making us look sexy.
Even how we present yourself to society is based on our personal inclination towards what we find attractive, which is nothing more than a gateway to sexual present ability. Sex is our collective alter ego. Its either that or science studies... and lets face it there aren't enough smart people for that genre to be dominant.
----
From YOLO to LOLOL. You're welcome.
20.02.2013 - 12:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sinnercist on 19.02.2013 at 23:23

For the most part? yeah I think everything in our culture revolves around it (consciously or sub consciously). We even market food based on it looking sexy, being sexy or making us look sexy.
Even how we present yourself to society is based on our personal inclination towards what we find attractive, which is nothing more than a gateway to sexual present ability. Sex is our collective alter ego. Its either that or science studies... and lets face it there aren't enough smart people for that genre to be dominant.

Europian talking
----

apos;'
[image]
20.02.2013 - 23:22
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Everything has to do with survival. That includes food, drugs, violence, peace, fear, love, and sex. Sex is a huge part of survival, as is eating (and violence used to be a huge part in determining the survival of our species for a long time, so we still possess a propensity to become violent).

But sex is one of the more intense survival urges that we possess. It becomes very prevalent in society because it's one of the more important aspects of a species' continued existence. That's why it may seem that everything is about sex. But the truth is, it's not all about sex. It's about perpetuation of the species.
----
21.02.2013 - 02:06
Sinnercist

Written by Bad English on 20.02.2013 at 12:08

Europian talking

mmmm .. yes definitely some of that there..
----
21.02.2013 - 02:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sinnercist on 21.02.2013 at 02:06

Written by Bad English on 20.02.2013 at 12:08

Europian talking

mmmm .. yes definitely some of that there..

60 years ago you would be sinner and whitch 400 years ago burn in pyre
----

apos;'
[image]
21.02.2013 - 02:28
Sinnercist

Written by Bad English on 21.02.2013 at 02:07

Are you trying to scare me or turn me on? I'm confused ...I have been kicked out of a church or two in this past decade though for similar statements made.
----
21.02.2013 - 02:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sinnercist on 21.02.2013 at 02:28

Written by Bad English on 21.02.2013 at 02:07

Are you trying to scare me or turn me on? I'm confused ...I have been kicked out of a church or two in this past decade though for similar statements made.

I just wanna sex and sexuality is protected whit law, church is not law, hourement is law, what church say doesnt metter
being sexy is not brake the law, even not a moral standarts to 21th century person
----

apos;'
[image]
21.02.2013 - 02:40
Sinnercist

Written by Bad English on 21.02.2013 at 02:32

I just wanna sex and sexuality is protected whit law, church is not law, hourement is law, what church say doesnt metter
being sexy is not brake the law, even not a moral standarts to 21th century person

Unless you're in the middle east or in Midwest America, then religion doesn't really control anything anymore. They try, but no one really cares enough to follow. So I don't see how that would be an issue
----
21.02.2013 - 02:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sinnercist on 21.02.2013 at 02:40

Written by Bad English on 21.02.2013 at 02:32

Unless you're in the middle east or in Midwest America, then religion doesn't really control anything anymore. They try, but no one really cares enough to follow. So I don't see how that would be an issue

thats what I tyry to say
----

apos;'
[image]
03.08.2016 - 20:47
Zap
Everything except sex I think.
04.08.2016 - 06:17
no one
Account deleted
Sure seems like it