Metal Storm logo
Killswitch Engage - To Play 'Alive Or Just Breathing' In Full At California Metalfest

Massachusetts metalcore titans Killswitch Engage have announced that they'll be playing the seminal 2002 album Alive Or Just Breathing in full for the first time ever at California Metalfest VI. Killswitch Engage have planned a special gig at the festival as they will celebrate the 10th anniversary of their landmark release.

Ash Avildsen, founder of California Metalfest had this to say: "Alive Or Just Breathing is one of the most important and timeless albums for this era of heavy music. KsE's special headlining set combined with the rest of the line-up is going to make for an incredible day of metal and memories. Having all these bands in the same place on one day is really exciting both as a fan and as a festival producer."

The band will be joined at the festival, which takes place on Saturday, November 24th at the NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, California, by the likes of As I Lay Dying, Bleeding Through, Shadows Fall, Suicide Silence, Unearth, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Veil Of Maya, Born Of Osiris and Upon A Burning Body.

Special pre-sale ticketing packages will be available exclusively through Sound Check Hollywood right now with general on-sale ticketing being available starting September 13th.

Source: cametalfest.com
Band profile: Killswitch Engage
Event: California Metalfest VI
Posted: 09.09.2012 by Ace Frawley

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 56 users
09.09.2012 - 19:30
MetalDoomMaster

So, this is what the worst festival in the world looks like.
09.09.2012 - 23:06
Uldreth

Well, for all the shitty bands they also have AILD, TDEP, Memphis May Fire, Unearth, Born of Osiris, The Faceless, The Acacia Strain, Shadows Fall, Veil of Maya, Upon A Burning Body and Volumes, that's plenty of cool bands.

Edit: Plus while I dont really like present day KsE, seeing them play Alive Or Just Breathing would be awesome.
09.09.2012 - 23:22
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
10.09.2012 - 00:02
I_Die_Often

Written by MetalDoomMaster on 09.09.2012 at 19:30

i believe you are thinking of the Vans warped tour.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
10.09.2012 - 00:06
MetalDoomMaster

Written by I_Die_Often on 10.09.2012 at 00:02

Written by MetalDoomMaster on 09.09.2012 at 19:30

i believe you are thinking of the Vans warped tour.

Oh yes, of course.
10.09.2012 - 18:06
Lit.
Account deleted
...And the funny part? More than half these bands have a page on here.

Hits total: 2357 | This month: 5