Metal Storm logo
Bakteria - Defecate! Suffocate! Mutilate! Masturbate!

1.8 | 5 votes |
Release date: 13 November 2009
Style: Thrash metal

Owners:

2 have it

01. Platypus Bestiality
02. Sea Corpse
03. Shit Vomit Enema Orgy
04. Shit In The Pussy
05. Feed Feces To The Foetus
06. Colostomy Hemorrhoids
07. Kill, Fuck
08. Crib Death
09. Castrate With A Rusty Skate
10. Sloppy Fifths In A Pus Filled Twat
11. Feed The Starving With The Rich Man's Vomit
12. Defecate Suffocate Mutilate Masturbate
13. Hospital Fuck-Fest
14. Chromosomes In The Toilet
15. Shit On My Pubes
16. Mutant

Staff review by
Baz Anderson
Rating:
Thrash metal
Anstalt Records
Mexico
Length: 41:19

When the metal gods created the Judas Priests and Black Sabbaths of the world, they probably wouldn't have imagined something so mutated and wrong as Bakteria could have been possible. Unfortunately it was.

Defecate! Suffocate! Mutilate! Masturbate! is pure filth, both in lyrical content and in the musical sense. This bass-heavy, manure pile of an album is a dirty, struggling thrash album trying to thrash, but being bogged down as it suffocates sinking in a pile of thick sludge. The lyrics are juvenile and fowl; the music is thick, chaotic and clumsy. The album has some pace, but even the production hasn't escaped the oozing sludge as you feel yourself starting to sink into oblivion and lose the will to live as the guitar and bass merge into one and your ears are defecated on by the constant cymbals and clumpy drums.

Read more ››
published 13.11.2009 | Comments (27)

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 42 users
11.09.2012 - 03:36
Rating: 3
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Funny listen
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
20.01.2013 - 12:01
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
I tried to give this a listen. It was funny, in the same way that Metallica's Lulu was funny. I can't really listen to the whole thing, so I'm not sure I should rate this, but what I heard was horrible enough for me to rate this really low.
----

Hits total: 3671 | This month: 4