Metal Storm logo
Varg - Premiere New Video

"Guten Tag", a new video from German pagan/folk metal band Varg, can now be seen below. The song for this video is taken off the band's upcoming album of the same name, which is scheduled for a release on October 5th via NoiseArt Records. More album details are available here.

The video was directed by Polish producers Grupa 13, who previously worked with Behemoth, Ensiferum and Kreator.

A limited first edition of Guten Tag will be out in Europe on October 5th as well as digipak with 20-page booklet and bonus DVD.

The DVD includes:

Live at Wolfszeit Festival 2011 (approx. 60 Min.)

01. Jagd
02. Wir sind die Wölfe
03. Schwertzeit
04. Sieg oder Niedergang
05. Wolfszeit
06. Blutaar
07. Viel Feind viel Ehr
08. Donareiche
09. Nagelfar
10. Wolfskult
11. Skal

"Wolfstage" (approx. 38 Min.)
Band documentary/tour movie featuring interviews, backstage and live material.

Source: noiseart.cc
Band profile: Varg
Posted: 11.09.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 59 users
11.09.2012 - 21:14
Windrider
Raureif
I was there at the pre-listening and I really enjoy it, the whole album is great.
But pray someone tell me what style you'd call this, for it ain't no Pagan any more.
11.09.2012 - 21:29
Dinruth

Nice! like the song .. video is ok ... "zeig mir deine Seele, weil mir die Wahrheit lieber ist auch wenn du dann nicht schöner bist" love that line
11.09.2012 - 23:12
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
So this is how german pagan metal looks like now? ultra gay!
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

11.09.2012 - 23:18
enumaelis

Amon Amarth gone Metalcore!
Don't like it
----
http://enumaelis.blogspot.com/
12.09.2012 - 03:23
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Windrider on 11.09.2012 at 21:14

I was there at the pre-listening and I really enjoy it, the whole album is great.
But pray someone tell me what style you'd call this, for it ain't no Pagan any more.

Pagan deutschrock. And I like it more than their atrocious take on pagan metal. At least it's something different. Not original, not good, but different. And they should finally stop ripping off Turisas' facepaint.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
12.09.2012 - 03:24
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by Ellrohir on 11.09.2012 at 23:12

So this is how german pagan metal looks like now? ultra gay!

Rest assured: most German fans of pagan metal - those older than 20 at least - don't approve of this band either.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
12.09.2012 - 12:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I have to admit, when i heard Varg for the first time ("Schildfront" song and then "Blutaar"), i kinda liked it...but now i cant believe my eyes and ears...
----

12.09.2012 - 22:38
Aquad

Written by Ellrohir on 12.09.2012 at 12:31

I have to admit, when i heard Varg for the first time ("Schildfront" song and then "Blutaar"), i kinda liked it...but now i cant believe my eyes and ears...

I kinda thought the same, earlier I used to like them, but their last album and the upcoming one (what you can say by now) are going to be shit. They have got few in common with their early stuff, which is sad but no surprise
12.09.2012 - 23:01
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
The most funny thing is how they got banned Nachtfalke t-shirts from their shows (among other bands)...like if someone enjoying the real pagan metal would like to go to their pussy show
----

Hits total: 2464 | This month: 4