Metal Storm logo
Arch Enemy - New Video Online

Arch Enemy have released a brand new video today. This time, for the track "Cruelty Without Beauty". The song is taken from their latest output Khaos Legions, which was released last year through Century Media.

Angela Gossow explained the thought-provoking video: "I'm very pleased we got this video done for one of my favourite songs off the Khaos Legions album. The video is quite raw and extreme as it reflects the lyrics very well I believe, dealing with a subject matter close to my heart - animal cruelty and vivisection."

"We want to thank the good folks at Peta2, Hardforce, Metalitalia and The Metal Circus for supporting a serious subject. All of us have been well aware that a video like this doesn't find everybody's acceptance. But rock music was always more than guitar riffs - it's also the voice of the voiceless."

Source: archenemy.net
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Posted: 19.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 219 users
19.09.2012 - 20:50
X5452
Account deleted
Lol @ Heaven Shall Burn reference in there!
20.09.2012 - 01:14
Methuselah
Ah! That explains why Angela has been posting on her facebook about being a vegetarian, ect. Hype for the video.
20.09.2012 - 02:13
Coolingsrock
Great song otherwise
20.09.2012 - 02:58
Sr Tumnus
Like it!!!!
----
Damn is good!
20.09.2012 - 09:31
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Video released after a year? Y SO L8?
20.09.2012 - 15:39
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 20.09.2012 at 09:31
Video released after a year? Y SO L8?
It's not "so late" like some smaller / less popular bands might have to settle for. This is the second or third release for / from this particular album

What's with the 2 between Peta and Hardforce? Less vociferous sect, Euro arm or simply an error? edit after v - ah, interesting
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
20.09.2012 - 22:52
Varjo
Written by Syk on 20.09.2012 at 15:39

What's with the 2 between Peta and Hardforce? Less vociferous sect, Euro arm or simply an error?

Peta2 is Peta's youth organization. I don't know why it was founded; maybe all the older Peta members were busy killing the animals they rescued.

Hits total: 3395 | This month: 6