Metal Storm logo
Deftones - New Song Available For Streaming And Download

Deftones have released a new track from their upcoming album Koi No Yokan titled "Leathers". You can listen to it over here or in the Soundcloud player below. The track is also available for free limited-time download on the band's website, which can be found here.

Deftones will release their highly anticipated seventh studio album on November 13th through Warner Bros. Records.

Koi No Yokan tracklist:

01. Poltergeist
02. Romantic Dreams
03. Leathers
04. Swerve City
05. Entombed
06. Graphic Nature
07. Tempest
08. Gauze
09. Rosemary
10. Goon Squad
11. What Happened To You?

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deftones
Posted: 20.09.2012 by Red_Travis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 54 users
20.09.2012 - 15:27
Unhealer
Eclecticist
What an awesome song! I have a feeling this will be one of their best outputs.
20.09.2012 - 15:52
hadriel

Never been a big deftones fan, but this is an alright track actually.
20.09.2012 - 15:54
bitethepain

Great Song! When I was in high school in the late 90's, nu-metal was in. I listened to it and loved it. While I don't listen to too much of it today, there are still a few bands I watch out for: Deftones being on top of the list. In my opinion - they are the best in that genre, continuously putting out interesting material. Can't wait to hear new record.
20.09.2012 - 16:07
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Written by bitethepain on 20.09.2012 at 15:54

Great Song! When I was in high school in the late 90's, nu-metal was in. I listened to it and loved it. While I don't listen to too much of it today, there are still a few bands I watch out for: Deftones being on top of the list. In my opinion - they are the best in that genre, continuously putting out interesting material. Can't wait to hear new record.

Deftones has been nowhere close to nu-metal musically since White Pony and probably Around The Fur, they are tied just by name...
20.09.2012 - 20:14
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Srs, wasn't expecting such a great song coming out of their newer stuff. Surely give listen to Koi No.
21.09.2012 - 15:10
whatsacow

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 20.09.2012 at 20:14

Srs, wasn't expecting such a great song coming out of their newer stuff. Surely give listen to Koi No.

What do you mean? Their last album was great.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
21.09.2012 - 15:32
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by whatsacow on 21.09.2012 at 15:10

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 20.09.2012 at 20:14

What do you mean? Their last album was great.

Nothing beat "Around the Fir" and "White Pony" fella. Their last album was good enough but wasn't their best I suppose.
25.09.2012 - 01:46
Opethian

Amazing .. hands down Is the side project between Chino and Ex-Isis members still going to happen? i F'n hope so

Hits total: 3716 | This month: 4