Metal Storm logo
Revocation - New Song Online

Revocation have premiered a brand new song from their forthcoming Teratogenesis EP. The new thrash/death metal attack can be streamed exclusively over here as a little teaser before the release. The new EP will be available for free this Tuesday, September 25th, via Scion A/V Metal.

Take a look at the EP's recording process in the studio video below. You can also catch Revocation on tour with KEN Mode and A Life Once Lost in North America starting next month.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Revocation
Posted: 22.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 45 users
22.09.2012 - 18:01
.Nick

Sounds pretty cooll. The cover is freaky.
22.09.2012 - 23:44
JÄY
Metal slave
These boys are about to get real popular
24.09.2012 - 09:20
machiavelli
Account deleted
I think if they had better vox this band would be huge but the guitarist is pretty good doing lead and vox duties which is impressive in its own right.
25.09.2012 - 06:15
Grody2themax

Written by Guest on 24.09.2012 at 09:20

I think if they had better vox this band would be huge but the guitarist is pretty good doing lead and vox duties which is impressive in its own right.

I know a lot of people dislike the vox, but i prefer their DIY style vox over a typical death metal vocalist who practices in their room all day. Its like, Charles Elliot from Abysmal Dawn has excellent vocals, and they are actually a highlight of the band, but those styled growls suit Abysmal Dawn really well. IMO, Revocations vocals suit their style pretty well. Davidson's vocals are neither spectacular, nor do they take away from the music, if you know what I mean.

Cover art is fucking sick btw

Hits total: 3197 | This month: 3