Metal Storm logo
Disarmonia Mundi - Working On New Album

After focusing on the new project The Stranded for a while, Italian metallers Disarmonia Mundi are now on creative mode, writing for a new album. The band created a new blog for all things Disarmonia Mundi and announced that they are demoing tracks for their fifth full-length album and follow-up to 2009's The Isolation Game.

Vocalist Claudio Ravinale posted the following message: "So, being the official forum dead & gone by far I decided to create this tiny little space to keep you all updated about what's goin' on in the DM world, hope you enjoy it.

Right now we're demoing some tracks for what will be our 5th full-length album, but don't hold your breath, 'coz it will take a while to be released... This is the phase I probably like most, being creative and assembling something worth listening to out of nothing, it just takes a little mindset adjustment at the very beginning, but then the whole thing comes really smooth.

As usual Ettore is providing tons of great material and some really cool vocal ideas as well, so I'm pretty confident on the new stuff, the only thing to worry right now is to find the best solutions for each new song and to have each track sound the best way possible, with the best verses, best choruses, melodies and so on... Needless to say we'll try our best and if we fail... hey, at least we tried, ahah!

Obviously it's a lot of fun too, enjoying what you do is mandatory to keep the music fresh and inspired, if you don't like your own stuff nobody else will, right? Well well, it's all for now, we'll talk about the new stuff later, have a good weekend and take care of yourselves!"

Source: disarmoniamundiofficial.blogspot.it
Band profile: Disarmonia Mundi
Posted: 23.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 21 users
24.09.2012 - 14:35
metal2000

Cool, they are back, waiting for the album

Hits total: 6638 | This month: 2