Metal Storm logo
Dokken - New Video Released

The heavy metal mob Dokken has released a brand new video for the track "Empire". You will be able to hear this new song on Broken Bones, the band's most recent album, which hit stores in Europe on September 21st and will come out in North America tomorrow under Frontiers Records. You can watch the video below.

The album was produced by Don Dokken and mixed by Bob St. John (Extreme, Duran Duran, Collective Soul) and Wyn Davis (Black Sabbath, Dio, Whitesnake).

Broken Bones tracklist:

01. Empire
02. Broken Bones
03. Best Of Me
04. Blind
05. Waterfall
06. Victim Of The Crime
07. Burning Tears
08. Today
09. For The Last Time
10. Fade Away
11. Tonight

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dokken
Posted: 24.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 59 users
24.09.2012 - 15:55
Metal Invader
Nice Heavy Metal Song
24.09.2012 - 16:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow awesome 4 old timer, I have hear many 80's HM bands what now is old and try to come beck(queensryche for exaple) but this simnply kick ass, one of best song from such bands ever, a killer now and could be killer beck in 80's
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.09.2012 - 20:15
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Great song, and I love the solo!
25.09.2012 - 00:33
DayFly
Really? Standing on the Outside was immediate awesome, but this is the same tired rock released by Don Dokken and his current henchmen ever since Dysfunctional.
26.09.2012 - 01:13
NortheRnmost
Good song, but sadly its obvious weakness is Don himself. He has totally lost his range, or what was left of it. Even when compared to their previous album Lightning Strikes Again (2008) this song lacks vocal dynamics, the thing Dokken has always heavily relied on. Jon Levin is very good guitarist. He is the best thing that has happened to the band since Lynch.
30.04.2013 - 06:41
RottingDeathHead
kingnothing_92@yahoo.com
The chick was the best part of that whole video

Hits total: 3290 | This month: 6