Metal Storm logo
Tesseract - Announce New Singer

The mystery regarding the new singer of TesseracT is finally over. The band announced that Ashe O'Hara has joined the band as vocalist and released a preview of their brand new single Nocturne, the first to feature the new vocalist.

Nocturne will be released on October 12th as a free download.

According to the band, "Ashe's power, emotion, and diversity will help to continue the distinctive yet ever evolving Tesseract sound. Hailing from Northampton originally, Ashe spent his early years singing in many different groups, from choirs to musical theatre, and has more recently worked on a number of ambient/alternative metal projects as well as session work. Ashe currently resides in Hove, East Sussex and is eagerly awaiting the upcoming tour and working on the new album."

Ashe commented: "I have always been an admirer of their work so it's pretty awesome to be passed such a challenging flame. I am very aware of the anticipation and I am certainly feeling the weight of it; but I am equally excited for what shall be an amazing and shithot experience!"

Tesseract added: "We realize that the vocalist search seemed like it took a long time, but we wanted to make sure that we found someone who was a perfect fit both on stage and in the studio and Ashe is just that. We very much appreciate the patience and support our fans have shown us and look forward to the next Tesseract chapter."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: TesseracT
Posted: 25.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 91 users
25.09.2012 - 21:26
Lit.
Account deleted
Huh. Could've sworn this was already posted.
25.09.2012 - 23:36
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Nice, but this preview doesn't really say much. The sung bits can hardly give an idea of what this new guy really sounds like.
26.09.2012 - 03:46
scaesura

And they sound just as terrible as ever.
26.09.2012 - 11:23
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Guest on 25.09.2012 at 21:26

Huh. Could've sworn this was already posted.

They announced they had recruited a new vocalist but didn't say who it was a few days ago. They could've just said who he was and get it over with

I'm not too hopeful, we'll see.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2491 | This month: 2