Metal Storm logo
Das Ich

23.11.2006 - 19:06
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Does anyone know this band?
Here's a short information: The great industrial/electrogoth german band Das Ich, was formed in 1989 by Stefan Ackermann and Bruno Kramm and were one of the founders of the movement "Neue Deutsche Todeskunst" (New German Death Art).

Personally, I love this band, mainly because of the music. I really recommend this band to someone who wants to know more about the industrial genre, I'd say it's a most for someone into the genre.
So, what do you think?
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
09.12.2006 - 01:32
danzig111
Account deleted
I like some techno-industrial bands.....

but I am not much into these guys. I don't find their music thrilling, their beats are too slow for me.....Some of their material sounds too similar to Rammstein.

09.12.2006 - 05:40
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Well, they have a big variety, some of their works can be considered as pure industrial, they have techno, dark ambient touchs as well, imo, they shouldn't sound like Rammstein, as the band was formed much before than Rammstein
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
29.12.2006 - 21:05
Icewings
La Luna
Hey my dear , Yes I have heard them and I love them too , I really like them and just the way the combine the sounds and things like that is intereting to see , I really like what they do and well is being a long time that I don't listen to them but yeah I had my days that I listen to them everyday , and I think is a very nice band . well nice thread .
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
10.02.2007 - 04:08
APOHAKC
The Bard
I looked everywhere to find some staff from this band but I failed, I only managed to hear some songs and they sounded ok, I like they are not another one in the line, not to orginal but quite enough. I hope I will find something from them in the near future....
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!