Metal Storm logo
Best helloween song (if there's only one best song!)

23.11.2006 - 19:10
Zenzero
Zenzero
Hi guys.... and girls.... it's a hard quest I think!! In all this time helloween make lots of good and great songs!!! But there's one song that is better than the others???

Maybe I can think to Keeper of the seven keys!!! It's a great song!!! But how can I don't say nothing about I want out, Halloween, Guardians or The dark ride???
23.11.2006 - 20:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never had likes Helloween maybe in my early metal days but still IMO it shood eb pool and best song I dunno if there are all are simmilar, but maybe I Wanna Out I like lil better and also maybe some other songs are good, but othewrise Its not usefull spend money to them albums and shows, Blind Guardian are more better band how thay
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.11.2006 - 22:41
Baz Anderson

haha, i cant just pick one song i like most
'I'm Alive' 'Halloween' 'Eagle Fly Free' 'March Of Time' 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys' 'The Chance' 'Where The Rain Grows' 'Power' 'Midnight Sun' 'The Departed (Sun Is Going Down)' 'Immortal' 'Hell Was Made In Heaven' 'The Invisible Man'
these are just a few of my favorites

if i were forced to pick one, it would probably be 'Eagle Fly Free' just because of various thoughts and feelings that come with it for me
24.11.2006 - 05:07
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I love Helloween since Deris took the vocals, my favourite song is certainly sang by him... there are many of them I totally love, but my final vote goes for "Where The Rain Grows", a freaking master songs... I had been able to listen to it about 6 times in a row....
24.11.2006 - 06:31
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Twilight of the Gods, no one can deny that awesome guitar riff on the intro.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
25.11.2006 - 00:58
Bitch Boy

If I could fly maybe not the best, but means a lot for me. Mr. Torture, Eagle Fly Free, and Time are also great songs.
25.11.2006 - 16:35
verotik
Account deleted
Ive always had a soft spot for march of time, and i think that keeper part two is my fav, but some later stuff wasn't too shabby either.. ie like where the rain grows..
27.11.2006 - 03:01
Eternal Flames

Haha yes, it's just too hard to pick just one song. They've got heaps of great songs, although the most obvious favourite would probably be I Want Out or Eagle Fly Free. I would have to say that those two songs are quite equally my favourites. I Want Out was the first song I'd heard by them and Eagle Fly Free, as Baz said, just the feelings and thoughts that underlie it.
27.11.2006 - 03:48
danzig111
Account deleted
Their first 3 albums were simply amazing!

I LOVE GERMAN SPEED METAL TO FUCKING DEATH!

Songwise, i'd say it's between these 3 songs: "Heavy Metal (Is The Law)", "Halloween" and "I Want Out"

I'm really starting to view their "Ride The Sky" song as one of their alltime best songs too
02.01.2007 - 20:19
alkatraz
Account deleted
It's realy hard to decide which one I'm a helloween fan from a long time ago, but there are some special songs like Kay's: Murderer, Ride the sky, Judas ... with Kiske: A tale that wasn't right, Eagle fly free, We Got The Right ... and with Derris: Perfect Gentleman (Very catchy song ), The Time of The Oath, If I could fly, Nothing to say .... actually I like almost every Helloween song and the one song I'll never forget is: Push I can listen to it all the day, and the next one again, and the next ...
27.02.2007 - 03:14
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
Man, they have so many good songs like I Want Out, Eagle Fly Free, Mr Torture, If I Could Fly so it's hard to choose, but I think my favourite one is Halloween (even though it gets boring after the first 10 minutes).
27.02.2007 - 14:10
APOHAKC
The Bard
One song, huh? This is almost impossible but ok, I choosed RIDE THE SKY!!! this is the most powerful Helloween song for me, I like all those wall breaking riffs and vocals on first version of the song, I think that Andi is really funny when he sing this one. This song is heavy metal classic and beside all the great Helloween songs I choosed Ride The Sky!
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.02.2007 - 21:53
Daru Jericho

This is pretty much impossible but I'll just go with the first Helloween song I ever heard 'Eagle Fly Free'. I like the contrast between verse and chorus. The chorus is nice and catchy as well, epitome of power metal. It's just a strong track overall and provides me with some great mental imagery.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

27.02.2007 - 23:18
darksun

To me the best helloween song is If I Could Fly very melodic and has the quality of great metal ballads.And i can never deny the beauty in Eagle Fly Free.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
27.02.2007 - 23:41
marillionfan
Account deleted
IMHO one of the best Helloween songs is If I Knew. it is THE Helloween song for me these days.
02.03.2007 - 21:43
priit

If we take this exact moment, then I'd go for Mr Torture. It's my favourite right now. But they have oh, so many very good songs. And I'm waiting for the DVD to arrive soon
02.03.2007 - 23:40
Hellish Star

"Ride The Sky" for me.... I never was a big fan of the Helloween stuff after the first ep and album.... Some good songs but nothing that makes me wild....
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
04.03.2007 - 08:59
FOOCK Nam

I love Kings Will Be Kings, Forever And One, I Want Out, If I Could Fly, and All Over The Nations for considering the music. I would choose Kings Will Be Kings, best song of them, good guitar, fast and intense.
04.03.2007 - 18:05
Graveheart

"If I Knew" is not only Helloween's best ballad, but also the best one of all their songs. Most people say it's boring, paling by comparison to the other slower song on the album, "Forever And One" etc. but to me it is nothing less than perfect. The intro and the chorus melody are gorgeous and somehow I don't think it's cheesy at all. That was back in the old days when Weikath still wrote their best songs. On the newer albums it is always the written-by-Weikath tracks that happen to be my least favorites every time.
05.03.2007 - 18:42
The Voice
Account deleted
And the winner is...

Future World... followed by Eagle Fly Free and I Want Out

For me Michael Kiske has to be the singer and the choice has to be between the Two Keepers, besides I hate the way Andy Deris sing, just a personal opinion.
05.03.2007 - 19:39
wrathchild

Mine would be Keeper Of The Seven Keys, by far. This song has it all, I love all its passages (especially the "Disease, disease, disease my friend" part). In fact, I'm not that ofnd of Kiske's voice but it fits this song perfectly.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
16.03.2007 - 03:47
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Just a Little Sign followed by Eagle Fry Free. because they're the only Helloween songs I like.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
07.04.2007 - 21:45
Stratowarrior

the best is POWER and besides many people thoughts i don't like kiske on vocals andi is light years better
----
power metal 'til death!!!!!!!!!
08.04.2007 - 03:30
Zenzero
Zenzero
Written by Stratowarrior on 07.04.2007 at 21:45

the best is POWER and besides many people thoughts i don't like kiske on vocals andi is light years better

I disagree with you man!I love kiske and I like deris!!!but they're too much different to be comparate!!!With Kiske I only like the 2 keepers!with deris I like more albums!!(the dark ride,the time of the oath, better than row,master of rings and a little bit the last 2!)
08.04.2007 - 15:12
Stratowarrior

yes i know they can't be compared but my favourite is andi 'cos he has a very special voice and have not heard someone with a similar voice so is just my thoughts but CHEERS for HeLlOwEeN
----
power metal 'til death!!!!!!!!!
08.04.2007 - 15:24
Stalker
Lone wanderer
People might think I'm crazy but i can listen only to Helloween with Kai, especially first album with him on vocals.
So my vould be Cry For Freedom, Ride the Sky, andHow Many Tears.
Also good songs are Murderer, Warrior, Victim Of Faith, Metal Invaders, Heavy Metal, Guardians, How Many Tears, Halloween , Save Us, Starlight, Twilight of The gods.......
----
09.04.2007 - 00:07
Robstar

Man I would say ''I want Out''
Yeah that's the one for me!
----
Nothing is unreacheable
09.04.2007 - 15:05
Opium
Account deleted
I really can't decide between "Livin' Ain't No Crime" and "I Want Out"... both are equally catchy/addictive imo...

There are a few other songs that come close, but I always find myself listening to and enjoying those two the most
07.05.2007 - 22:11
Ultraraw
Account deleted
I think the best is "Ride The Sky" great melody song.
20.12.2007 - 22:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i practically only enjoy Keeper Of The Seven Keys...somehow i dont like Helloween, though i am in speed-power metal much...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep