11. My Deer Hunter
12. Lycanthropy
13. A Brief Tutorial In Bachanalia
14. A Gift For Fiction
15. Absolute Past

Staff review by
Herzebeth
Rating:
I'm sure all of you, or the majority at least, will first need a small introduction about Fear Before The March Of The Flames as they're quite underground as far as I've calculated. This is a Metalcore band in the vein of The Dillinger Escape Plan (less technical of course), with Emo-core approaches in the songwriting and execution (specially in the vocals) and a serious fixation with depressing lyrics?So that's about it, if you're interested keep reading, if not, then you know what to do.

Read more ››
published 18.01.2007 | Comments (0)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 34 users
30.09.2012 - 23:10
Rating: 9
The Benighted
If you enjoy Converge, and bands of that nature, you'll probably love this. Anyone else, though, should probably seal the area off with caution tape.
----
Learn to adapt to the change, or get washed away like tears in the rain.
17.03.2015 - 11:21
Joe Zombie
I'm obsessed with this album. One of the best post-hardcore records I've ever heard. I didn't even get halfway through the album before I had to go and order it online. There's no filler here, and not a single track I ever skip. Unfortunately, this group's other works can't even hold a candle to this masterpiece.
18.01.2020 - 04:41
Neachy
"Progressive rock"
18.01.2020 - 06:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Neachy on 18.01.2020 at 04:41
"Progressive rock"

You can thank Bad English for that description. I've updated it to reflect their post-hardcore style.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
30.12.2021 - 18:44
Neachy
I would call this Experimental Mathcore. Easily one of the best albums of the metalcore/post-hardcore scene of its era. Anyone with the slightest interest in the genre would do well to check this out.

Hits total: 2769 | This month: 11