Metal Storm logo
Watain - Release Date Set For New Album

Season of Mist has set a February 19, 2007 European release date for the third full-length album (which will include eight songs of darkest Metal Magic) from Swedish black metallers Watain. A European tour will follow.

According to a press release, "Those who experienced Watain on stage can witness of a blood-soaked, rusty metallic machinery embodying every aspect of the traditional Satanic black metal cult, re-living and taking further the sinister legacy of Venom, Hellhammer and Mayhem. But believe us when we say 'you have seen nothing yet!'"

You can find a sample of "Storm of the Antichrist" at the band's official website here.

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Watain
Posted: 23.11.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 12 users
24.11.2006 - 08:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Great news that this often overlooked brilliant band is going to release another album pretty soon. But I can't remember them having switched recrod label though. Somehow I think the Drakkar/Norma Evangelium Diaboli partnership suiteed them much more than Season of Mist nowadays, although Seasons of Mist will give them greater exposure to a larger audience.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.11.2012 - 23:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 24.11.2006 at 08:56

Great news that this often overlooked brilliant band is going to release another album pretty soon. But I can't remember them having switched recrod label though. Somehow I think the Drakkar/Norma Evangelium Diaboli partnership suiteed them much more than Season of Mist nowadays, although Seasons of Mist will give them greater exposure to a larger audience.

at the time they were overlooked. Which can't be said about them nowadays. How they have grown over six years time. And indeed Season Of Mist has given them great exposure to a larger audience. SIx years down the line now and they are switching to Century Media. DOn't think they will become much bigger than they currently are though.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.11.2012 - 01:15
raymondlewis

Will looking forward to it
21.11.2012 - 11:49
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
^ Hahahaha