Metal Storm logo
Fen - Complete Work On New Album

British atmospheric black metallers Fen have finished work on their third full-length album and have also renewed their contract with Code666 Records/Aural Music for the release of three more albums.

The band promises to release soon more details about their third output, which is titled Dustwalker.

Fen frontman The Watcher had this to say about the new contract: "We have been happy with the way we've been treated by Code666 in respect of the first three albums, and were impressed by the enthusiasm that the label has always shown for Fen and the faith they have placed in us, so it was logical for us to continue a relationship that was obviously working well."

The band is also set to appear at the three-day Winter is Coming Festival in New London, Connecticut on the 13th October, marking the band's first appearance in the USA. Their next European appearance will be at the Aurora Infernalis Festival in Arnhem, Netherlands on October 27th.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fen
Posted: 08.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 81 users
08.10.2012 - 12:45
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
That's awesome, I look forward to hearing it when it comes out. Thank you for sharing!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
08.10.2012 - 14:30
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Contract for three more albums? That's awesome
08.10.2012 - 15:21
Oaken
Hipster
Great news. The first two albums were great. And also Aural Music is very good. I recall they're the label behind Agruss' debut.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
09.10.2012 - 02:15
Góral
Combo Breaker
I can't not wait for this album..

Hits total: 2393 | This month: 6