Metal Storm logo
SimCity & The Sims

11.10.2012 - 15:17
CyberSymphony
Ollie
I been a Sims and SimCity player since the first games came out which I used to play quite alot.
Recently I've just stop playing them as much, I'm sure there are a few Sim/City metalheads floating around here.

Any thoughts on the games?

Here's a track from the metal radio station on the Sims 2

27.10.2012 - 19:46
JASONpfxgm

It certainly is a very addicting and innovative game. I haven't gone around to playing The Sims 2, 3 or any SimCity game on the PC. I've played the original Sims on the PC and the console versions of the Sims 1 and 2.
04.10.2013 - 14:37
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Does anyone else think the Sims 3 is kinda racist with the "celebrity sims woohooing with occult scandal" thing?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
26.08.2014 - 06:41
EnterDeath24601
Account deleted
I used to really enjoy this series. I still play it occasionally but nowhere nearly as much as I used to. I never played it much on the PC because I haven't had much opportunity to do so, but I've played pretty much all of the console versions on the PlayStation.

It's very addictive and I find it fun to "play God," controlling other peoples' lives and being their puppet master. Anyways, my favorite part of the game would be creating my characters. I also like making their personalities and such. To be honest, I never enjoyed building and customizing houses.

I am looking forward to The Sims 4 even though I personally believe that the graphics are better in its predecessor. While it seems they haven't included some stuff that I'd really like for them to fix (like how all the Sims are the same heights, which has always bothered me), I like some of the improvements like multitasking and such.