Metal Storm logo
Broken Hope - Sign With Century Media Records

Official press release:

Century Media Records is pleased to announce the signing of reformed Chicago death metallers, Broken Hope.

Jeremy Wagner, Broken Hope's founder and chief lyrist and songwriter, comments: "For years, I wanted to write a new Broken Hope album and see BH firmly placed with a new home. My dream came true as Broken Hope just signed a worldwide deal with Century Media. I've harbored great appreciation for CM and its stellar roster of artists since '88 and I'm extremely happy and grateful to see Broken Hope become part of the CM family. My sincere thanks to Robert Kampf and Maurizio Iacono for embracing our musical art. Watch for a new, sick and über-ferocious Broken Hope album to hit the globe in 2013!"

Bassist, Shaun Glass adds: "After taking part of an amazing North American tour that saw the rebirth of Broken Hope we are excited to be part of the mighty Century Media Family. We promise to unleash one brutal and classic BH album next year!"

Broken Hope is currently booked for the 2013 editions of Extremefest (Germany) and Maryland Death Fest.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Broken Hope
Posted: 12.10.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 12 users
12.10.2012 - 17:29
exomorphyx89
I'll be eagerly waiting for that new masterpeace motherfuckers! \m/
----
"Bang you head against the stage and metal takes its place..."

Hits total: 1942 | This month: 3