Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth - Premiere New Video

Cradle Of Filth have unleashed a new visual creation for their brand new song "Frost On Her Pillow". You can watch their new video directed by Stuart Birchall below. The British metallers will release their new opus The Manticore And Other Horrors at the end of this month, precisely on October 29th in Europe via Peaceville Records and in North America on October 30th via Nuclear Blast Records.

You can also listen to the previously released songs "Manticore" and "For Your Vulgar Delectation", both from the new album, here and here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cradle Of Filth
Posted: 19.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 18   Visited by: 205 users
19.10.2012 - 21:22
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
So the mediocrity of Thornagraphy meets the vampire pop of Darkly, Darkly Venus Aversa.

Sounds like a winning formula.
19.10.2012 - 22:53
X5452
Account deleted
Boring song *yawns*
19.10.2012 - 23:49
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
My hope for this album lessens with every release
----
pewpew.. gotcha
20.10.2012 - 02:17
Riscannon
Written by anus on 20.10.2012 at 02:04

Dani should end cradle of crap it's getting annoying.

Seriously ever since they went to the mainstream route they have been sucking. What happened to albums like Midian, Cradle to the Enslaved, Damnation and a Day, Dusk and her Embraced, and my two personal favorite Cruelty and the Beast and Principals of Evil Made Flesh?
20.10.2012 - 03:07
Warman
Erotic Stains
You know what, I'm probably one of the biggest Cradle fanboys here, but I agree with you all. I really don't need a new Cradle album, they've done what they can do. And that's enough for me.
----
20.10.2012 - 06:14
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Why is there a black guy in a meso-American feather headdress?
20.10.2012 - 07:05
blackmamba
Everything went to hell when Stuart and Gian left. Paul's just not a terribly talented composer. I don't hate the song but I don't love it.

One word review: Meh!
20.10.2012 - 08:13
Opethian
Sounds like Darkly, Darkly 2.0 = At first i welcomed their newer drummer, but he is truly a 'One Trick Pony' Everything as a whole from 'GodSpeed - Manticore' sounds all too familiar: Vocals, drums & guitars. Their sound is broken
20.10.2012 - 08:22
Opethian
Written by Warman on 20.10.2012 at 03:07

You know what, I'm probably one of the biggest Cradle fanboys here, but I agree with you all. I really don't need a new Cradle album, they've done what they can do. And that's enough for me.

I hear Ya! COF was the group that got me into Extreme Metal, they have had their ups and downs, but like i said on my comment 'Their sound is broken'

Cruelty & The Beast + Damnation and a Day will always be my 2 favorite from COF
20.10.2012 - 09:20
Vermoorden
I am the biggest cradle fanboy, they are the band that I will ALWAYS pick over any other... But sadly I agree aswell...This is dissapointing .. Its alright...but yet another step back from darkly, which is saying something.. Oh well, at least we still have the great albums.
20.10.2012 - 10:01
To me, CoF's best albums are Damnation, Cruelty and the two new ones (Godspeed & Darkly, Darkly). Others are good too, but these four are just amazing. I really can't explain what it is that draws me to them over and over again - guess I just like it, irrationally perhaps. And, as you'd expect, I found this song to be as good as other teasers. Can't wait for Manticore.
----
Look, The old Bitch is back!
20.10.2012 - 11:29
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by anus on 20.10.2012 at 02:04

Dani should end cradle of crap it's getting annoying.

Do you really want to be haunted by his nasty hollow screaming while taking nap??

Don't do it.
20.10.2012 - 14:10
garmling
Account deleted
This really is a nice Gothic Metal song and probably would like it if it's from some other Gothic Metal band, but from Cradle of Filth it just sounds out of place..."Manticore" sounded kinda interesting, a more typical good Cradle song with a lots of twists and orchestration, but this classic verse, chorus, verse, chorus, solo, chorus staff is just not their cup...I'm afraid this will be another let down from once one of the best bands...looks like, it's time to retire Dani....
20.10.2012 - 14:49
theFIST
Why can such a well selling band not afford a mix that is not complete garbage any more?
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
20.10.2012 - 17:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Opethian on 20.10.2012 at 08:22

Without a doubt my two favourites also. Those albums are pure magic.
----
21.10.2012 - 16:29
s_t_s
Written by Warman on 20.10.2012 at 17:44

Written by Opethian on 20.10.2012 at 08:22

Without a doubt my two favourites also. Those albums are pure magic.

Midian and Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder are awesome too ! I even like Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa but this latest album sounds so poor and definitely not extreme at all Well Dani lied when he said that this album would be Midian inspired, this is simply not inspired AT ALL Sorry for you guys but guess it's time to retire...
21.10.2012 - 17:30
Opethian
Written by theFIST on 20.10.2012 at 14:49

Why can such a well selling band not afford a mix that is not complete garbage any more?

You just answered your own Question
21.10.2012 - 21:48
theFIST
Written by Opethian on 21.10.2012 at 17:30

Written by theFIST on 20.10.2012 at 14:49

You just answered your own Question

well, other popular bands can get a mix in which there isn"t one slow drum and the vocals far too loud with the rest too silent, that"s something to be expected from the demo recordings of hobby musicians, not from a professional band
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:

Hits total: 4338 | This month: 7