Metal Storm logo
Free CD: The Disciples of Zoldon - Death/Doom metal - New Zealand

26.11.2006 - 08:47
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Some of you will have heard of a solo metal project called 'the Disciples of Zoldon'.

Material has featured in the MetalStorm compilation and there has also been a review by Herzebeth of the latest album.

The album is called 'Unto Thine Darkness, Death Doth Deliver' and it has 9 tracks, roughly 45 minutes in length. This is actually the second full length album for the project, and there is also an EP and a music video.

All MP3s are available for download at http://www.solvere.co.nz/doz

More importantly, hard copies of the CD are being mailed out in the post to anyone who wants them, for FREE... we're talking jewel case with colour cover, rear insert, print on the CD, and the music actually mastered so all the songs run together without skippage.

Just e-mail serathas(at)msn(dot)com or PM me or Enkaida with a postal address, even if it is a secure work PO box number and you will gladly be posted one for free.

The songs so far are fairly varied in terms of genre, some doom, some melodic death, some grind etc.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
28.11.2006 - 03:35
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Serathas is definatly a talented guy, really enjoy his music. Thanks to your recommendation a few months back Syk

I'll give him a PM on Last.fm for a copy, its worth getting a copy for the quality of his music.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
28.11.2006 - 13:39
Enkaida
Account deleted
Thanks man, just replied to your pm - it's Enkaida on this website but the real name is Luke.
28.11.2006 - 18:21
Lucas
Mr. Noise
This sounds nice. I sent a mail to, so I hope I'll get a reply!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
29.11.2006 - 23:54
Basso
Account deleted
Sure got amazed when I saw he did a cover from one of Uematsu's songs. Nobou Uematsu is a genious. Looking forward to hear this
30.11.2006 - 03:15
Enkaida
Account deleted
Yeah man, Uematsu is my favourite composer. I also used some of his material on the EP that I put out before this album. I'll also revisit him in future, can't get enough of it.
14.12.2006 - 09:51
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
im definitly interested. I heard the samples and they were awesome. ill be the envy of every kid on the block if I get a hold of something this kvlt lol.(good underground metal is hard to find in canada). Jk, id probably still buy it if it was at HMV or something.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
15.12.2006 - 01:15
Enkaida
Account deleted
Well you can't buy the CD because it's free

Just pm or e-mail me with a postal address and I will mail you one (no you don't have to pay for postage either). With a kvlt project like this that doesn't play shows i've got to do something to promote myself, so far this has been working fine. A work PO box number is also ok, just so long as I know who to address it to.

thanks for your feedback!

-Luke
27.12.2006 - 11:53
CrypticMyth
Metal Scientist
Would you like deliver to India? The music is quite intriguing...
----
"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth. And you hate the police, don't you? You make it easy."
28.12.2006 - 06:49
Enkaida
Account deleted
Yes india is fine, anywhere in the world is fine. So long as the country has a mail service, I can get a CD there.
05.01.2007 - 07:29
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Just received the cd. Holy shit, this is some fine work. great album.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
05.01.2007 - 09:40
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Indeed its some very fine work. Cant wait for the next release
----

Hellcunt Smurf
08.02.2007 - 00:53
iaberis
Advice Troll
The music video is a bit scary...
----
Bitch! Please
08.02.2007 - 23:44
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I've actually had Unto Thine Darkness a Little over a month now and I really enjoy it, I asked for the rest of it and it's on it's way! Thank you Luke
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
09.02.2007 - 18:06
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by iaberis on 08.02.2007 at 00:53

The music video is a bit scary...

The video is the only thing I havnt got around to yet... have everything else but. You've made ne quite keen to see it now.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
10.02.2007 - 05:56
Enkaida
Account deleted
Haha it's kinda funny and low budget, pisstake of immortal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqvgF1c-DKU

Will film a newer and much better one soon
10.02.2007 - 07:49
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@Enkaida: Yeah that was kinda cheesy, but still enjoyable. Does this actually play on television stations?
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
03.06.2007 - 14:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Man, that video is awesome. You look like a blackened form of the Ku Klux Klan.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
03.06.2007 - 23:33
ylside

It's more than four month and I still received nothing!!
05.06.2007 - 09:48
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by ylside on 03.06.2007 at 23:33

It's more than four month and I still received nothing!!

if it wasnt free, id ask for my money back
----

Hellcunt Smurf
05.06.2007 - 16:07
Enkaida
Account deleted
Hey yslide, I did definately send you a CD, maybe could you confirm your postal address with me again? If there was anything wrong I could try sending it again. Most other people are getting the CD's though, from many many different countries. Don't forget you can download the music from my site instead if you still want to hear it!
05.06.2007 - 16:20
Enkaida
Account deleted
Actually, a quick update. I have run out of CD's, so this offer has now expired. However, the next album will be done in a few months, so when it's ready I will tell people how to get it. Thanks to everyone that enjoyed the last one!