Metal Storm logo
Pentagram - Auditioning Guitarists

Legendary doom metallers Pentagram are auditioning new guitar players. Guitarist Victor Griffin is performing his farewell shows during the October/November European Relentless Tour. He has decided to focus on his solo career from this point on.

The band will be writing/recording their follow-up to the Metal Blade release Last Rites this coming December and January.

Requirements: "Tone, chops, appearance, tour experience & availability (US and abroad so a passport is required), song writing skills, and sobriety are all important factors. Someone who is close to the Washington, DC area is preferred but exceptions will be made for the perfect player."

"Please submit a short bio, a photo, and audio or video of you playing. Pentagram song covers are preferred and the following songs are suggested: "Wolf's Blood", "All Your Sins", "Treat Me Right", "When the Screams Come", "Forever My Queen" and "20 Buck Spin". Please send submissions to: PentagramAuditions@gmail.com."

Tour dates:

10/31 - Bristol, UK, The Fleece
11/01 - London, UK, Garage
11/02 - Manchester, UK, Academy 3
11/04 - Glasgow, UK, Ivory Black
11/06 - Copenhagen, DEN, Loppen
11/07 - Gothenburg, SWE, Truckstop Alaska
11/08 - Oslo, NOR, John Dee
11/09 - Stockholm, SWE, Slakthuset
11/10 - Würzburg, GER, Hammer Of Doom Festival

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Pentagram
Posted: 26.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 23 users
27.10.2012 - 00:26
Ocean Sage
Man if I were only a better player... I wonder how many people will audition for the gig.

Hits total: 1875 | This month: 7