Metal Storm logo
Angra - To Perform With Guest Vocalist At 70000 Tons Of Metal

Brazilian metallers Angra have recently announced that they will be back on stage in a concert with a special guest vocalist on board the 70000 Tons Of Metal, the world's biggest heavy metal cruise.

The ship "Majesty Of The Seas" will leave Miami on January 28th, 2013 and go to the Caribbean for 5 days and 4 nights having 40 heavy metal bands and 2.000 fans on board. Lacuna Coil, Doro, In Flames, Metal Church (reunion show), Kreator, DragonForce and Helloween are some of the bands confirmed so far.

Edu Falaschi, the band's former singer, announced his departure from the band earlier this year.

Source: angra.net
Band profile: Angra
Event: 70000 Tons Of Metal 2013
Posted: 29.10.2012 by Monica Fontes

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 100 users
29.10.2012 - 20:32
Angelic Storm
Melodious
It would be awesome if it was Michael Kiske, but I'd be very surprised it turned out to be him! lol
29.10.2012 - 20:57
Jiri
It will be Matos. It's obvious.
30.10.2012 - 01:38
danimelodic
Alirio Neto , will be the new vocalist of Angra, Rafael Bittencourt is producing your new cd.
He is a Brazilian vocal professor , look this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kXiCRL5Tvs
30.10.2012 - 07:27
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
It's gonna be Gaahl
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
31.10.2012 - 10:47
Danyael
Written by danimelodic on 30.10.2012 at 01:38

Alirio Neto , will be the new vocalist of Angra, Rafael Bittencourt is producing your new cd.
He is a Brazilian vocal professor , look this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kXiCRL5Tvs

Well now, this guy sure can sing pretty impressive
05.11.2012 - 15:41
danimelodic
Here in Brazil , the people tell about the choose of new vocalist , and the names preferences is Alirio, he is famous because your knowledge and your bands (Khallice , Ages of Artemis) . Others names who to be a new vocalist are: Gus Monsato (Adagio, Revolution Renaissance) and Andre Mattos. But Andre Mattos not talk with members of Angra because the manager of Angra not like her, and Ricardo Confessori (drummer) fight for Shaman copyright with Andre Mattos in the brazilian justice.

Hits total: 3675 | This month: 4