Metal Storm logo
Turisas - Announce Latin American Tour

Finnish battle metal masters Turisas have recently announced their first ever tour in Latin America. The band will play seven shows in March 2013, including dates in Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. Complete list of tour dates can be seen below the official tour flyer.

Straight from the studio, vocalist Mathias "Warlord" Nygård commented: "So it is finally happening then! We've been waiting for the chance to do these shows in Latin America for a very long time, and we couldn't be more excited about this announcement. During the last couple of years, whenever we've posted anything - I mean anything - on Facebook, one of the first comments has always been "Come to Chile" - and well, now we're really coming to you! We love that dedication and believe that these shows will be very rewarding indeed. Brothers and sisters, get ready for one hell of a party!"

Turisas recently entered the studio in the midst of the Finnish forests and are currently recording their new upcoming album, due in the first half of 2013 via Century Media Records.

Turisas - Latin American Tour 2013:

08.03.2013 - MEX, Mexico City - Circo Volador
09.03.2013 - CRC, San Jose - Pepper's
10.03.2013 - COL, Bogota - Teatro La Mama
12.03.2013 - ARG, Buenos Aires - Groove
14.03.2013 - CHI, Santiago - Rock & Guitarras
16.03.2013 - BRA, São Paulo - Carioca Club
17.03.2013 - BRA, Porto Alegre - Opiniao

Source: turisas.com
Band profile: Turisas
Event: Turisas: Latin American Tour 2013 - Guards Of Glory
Posted: 01.11.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 58 users
01.11.2012 - 14:30
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Lol, it's true. Every damn post in facebook bandpages and such I read "Come to Chile!" somewhere, whatever the OP says. It's good they notice.
I'm not a fan but I think I'll go since my GF will surely want to be there.
01.11.2012 - 21:52
Radivoy
I'll try to be there it's expensive, but I guess that totally worths it
----
Sorry for the bad English writing :P
02.11.2012 - 04:36
Opethian
Good to know South America fans aren't being left out from the rest of the world I would love to see Turisas play live

Hits total: 2674 | This month: 8