Metal Storm logo
Soundgarden - New Song Online, New Album Deluxe Editions Unveiled

Grunge legends Soundgarden announced via their official website the deluxe versions for the band's upcoming album entitled King Animal, due to be released on 13th November via Tom Whalley's new record label, a partnership between his Seven Four Entertainment and Republic Records. You can also listen to a new song, "Non-State Actor", below.

The deluxe versions of King Animal include a box set, a deluxe CD, iTunes deluxe, 180-gram double vinyl and an exclusive DVD of Soundgarden's Hyde Park performance. Many of the deluxe editions include album track demos recorded in singer Chris Cornell's home studio. For more information visit the band's official website: http://www.soundgardenworld.com.

King Animal tracklist:

01. Been Away Too Long
02. Non-State Actor
03. By Crooked Steps
04. A Thousand Days Before
05. Blood On The Valley Floor
06. Bones Of Birds
07. Taree
08. Attrition
09. Black Saturday
10. Halfway There
11. Worse Dreams
12. Eyelid's Mouth
13. Rowing

Source: soundgardenworld.com
Band profile: Soundgarden
Posted: 02.11.2012 by AndMetalForAll

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 26 users
02.11.2012 - 22:38
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
Chris Cornells vox have evolved. Less of the higher pitched, soaring vocals ala Badmotorfinger and more of a maxed out raspy yell. I'll be surprised to hear that wail of old on this release. Not a bad tune though.
----
03.11.2012 - 07:42
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Will probably give this album a miss. Was a big Soundgarden fan back in the day but I think the world has moved on. Or maybe I've just moved on?
----
The sun shines over The Fool...

Hits total: 2398 | This month: 9