Metal Storm logo
Antimatter - New Video Available Online

"Uniformed & Black", a brand new video from atmospheric rock one-man project Antimatter, is now available for viewing below. The song is taken off the band's new upcoming album Fear Of A Unique Identity, set for release on November 23rd via Prophecy Productions. More album details were previously reported here.

Mick Moss, the band's mastermind, commented about the video: "Uniformed & Black", with its short running time, infectious hook and driven energy, always struck me as having potential to be a single or a video. With the ink dry on the new contract with Prophecy Productions, it was the perfect time to explore the possibilities for this. Sometime in 2012 I developed a film concept to accompany the song, and later that year the promo was greenlit by Prophecy.

We looked at a few filmmakers and settled upon the team of Nicolas Giraldon, Mehdi Messouci and Grégoire Orio. It was a very strange experience to actually sit in a scene that up until that moment had only existed in my head. Very surreal. The concept of the video perfectly sums up the idea behind the song, and also Fear Of A Unique Identity as a whole - the suppression of individuality in order to blend in with the masses."

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Antimatter
Posted: 03.11.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 80 users
03.11.2012 - 19:52
BloodTears
ANA-thema
This song is better than the previous they released, but still not that excited about this one.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
04.11.2012 - 00:00
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by BloodTears on 03.11.2012 at 19:52

This song is better than the previous they released, but still not that excited about this one.

Haven't heard the previous one but this one felt.... Hella weird. I didn't expect this sound at all. :\
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.11.2012 - 01:51
Litvin

Reminds me Katatonia from earlier 2000s
04.11.2012 - 17:59
♱ RaVeN ♱

Sounds like something off anathema's A Fine Day To Exit
04.11.2012 - 22:31
SSM
Massacred
Just like the previous one, nothing special.
06.11.2012 - 10:46
Litvin

Listening to it today the whole day, amazing song! love "Katatonia like" sound

Hits total: 2720 | This month: 4